• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Unwashed Ass Cawthorn Nude Rough-housing with his cousin video; DO NOT WATCH
OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Is this gay chicken

Mod Edit: please don't subject people to this without a spoiler tag

edit: sorry for anyone's eyes

Last edited:

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Unless the coke orgies are proven, or there's proof of him having actual sex with someone other than a cis woman, this is a non-story that won't affect him and only serves as a useless victory for Twitter libs to get their rocks off.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, they really want this man dragged lol

Funny as hell, have we seen the party turn on their own this immediately before?

Liz Cheney was turned into a turncoat really quickly and they more or less ended her political career. That happened faster than the coke orgy to dirt drip-feed we're seeing here.

MJPIA

Oct 25, 2017
Makes me wonder how much stuff certain people have on all the congresspeople to keep them in line.
Like this is frat stuff being leaked intentionally in such a way to imply he's gay targeted at a certain audience to sink him and given how these two things have come out one after another whoever is leaking this must have such a massive pile of stuff from frat years and is selecting this one after another to maximize damage from the intended audience.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So Madison brought his friend along for his honeymoon with his Russian bride in 2021 that lasted for 8 months and she never lived with him while married lol

Why would you do that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think his constituency is made up of frat boys. And Madison was homeschooled and didn't even finish a year of college.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Unless the coke orgies are proven, or there's proof of him having actual sex with someone other than a cis woman, this is a non-story that won't affect him and only serves as a useless victory for Twitter libs to get their rocks off.
You understand that the GOP is leaking this stuff and purposefully trying to destroy him, right?

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
*sees thread bump*

Oh, this is about him grabbing some dudes crouch right?

icegif-32.gif

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
As far things he's said and done this ranks pretty low but it is great that his "friends" sold him out so thoroughly.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
As far things he's said and done this ranks pretty low but it is great that his "friends" sold him out so thoroughly.
I don't care that anyone does whatever with consenting adults.

However this is by far the most damning of his hypocrisy.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

the sexual assault video is pretty bad but all the previous stuff has been like "yeah that's significantly less bad than his actual stated beliefs, and it's real Bad News that the gop considers 'wore drag at a party once' and 'had jokes on his venmo memos' more damning than 'went to hitler's beach house on vacation'"

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Legit can't even imagine what it would be like to have my friends do this to me. Don't get me wrong, he deserves it. But the mental image of my friends selling me out like this is just painful. It's gotta suck to know that literally nobody likes you. But he deserves it.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Legit can't even imagine what it would be like to have my friends do this to me. Don't get me wrong, he deserves it. But the mental image of my friends selling me out like this is just painful. It's gotta suck to know that literally nobody likes you. But he deserves it.

I wouldn't be shocked if he released it himself just to make himself look like some kind of blackmail victim.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
do voters really care about this? I feel like the pics in the op are quite tasteful even

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
To save others from having to see the video, here's a SFW re-enactment.

EDIT: Removed by request

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen the GOP throw someone into a volcano so quickly and so thoroughly.

Like they don't even go this hard after their opponents sometimes.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cawthorn is so easy to hit by the GOP because his whole persona has been a lie. I mean everything he bragged about to get elected in the first place was bullshit. He never had a chance with the Naval Academy etc.

It shows though how far the GOP is willing to look past bullshit as long as you dont fuck around against the GOP