• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
GOP is just in another league when it comes to this stuff unfortunately.
Dems should start upping their game. Republicans are the ultimate definition of hypocrisy. Cawthorn is nothing compared to the others. Bet many of these people are paying for abortions, or having relationship with someone of the same gender.

It really pisses me off Republicans are an easy target to smear, yet Dems do nothing. Instead, they stay quiet while Republicans are demeaning them, calling them the pedophilia party.

Einhander

Banned
Apr 15, 2020
Dems should start upping their game. Republicans are the ultimate definition of hypocrisy. Cawthorn is nothing compared to the others. Bet many of these people are paying for abortions, or having relationship with someone of the same gender.

It really pisses me off Republicans are an easy target to smear, yet Dems do nothing. Instead, they stay quiet while Republicans are demeaning them, calling them the pedophilia party.

Exactly. The bigger story should be, who are these old fucks doing the drugs and orgies. Out these hypocrites, it's free ammo.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Cawthorn is uniquely terrible, or if the party's higher-ups keep this much dirt on EVERYONE, just waiting to bury them if they become a liability.

Lindsay Graham right now:

9wFffSy.png

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
So the coke orgies are definitely real

I went from a probably to 100% believing their definitely exist after this whole ordeal

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
have to give them weird props for keeping pics and vids of said orgies from leaking. blackmail ammo for sure

Oct 28, 2017
have to give them weird props for keeping pics and vids of said orgies from leaking. blackmail ammo for sure
Why do you think Lindsey Graham and made a complete about face on Trump a few days after Jan 6th? One plane flight and a stack of pictures did wonders to lick the boot heels of a man who was ok with you dying a couple days before.
www.forbes.com

Lindsey Graham Travels With Trump To Texas A Week After Renouncing Him

‘All I can say is a count me out. Enough is enough,’ Graham said in a speech announcing his vote to affirm Biden’s victory.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first I have heard of 'gay chicken' but I imagine I can guess the meaning lol.

Whoo boy, buckle up Madison you absolute shithead. Hoping your bigotry comes back to bury you.

Last edited:

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
So the coke orgies are definitely real

I went from a probably to 100% believing their definitely exist after this whole ordeal

I have a lot of friends who make a living via sex work. Online/offline, and across the sexual spectrum. INCLUDING in the DC area.

The coke orgies are real.

Like...duh.

It's always surprising to me that these stories are so surprising to people. Because we get these stories all the time, across industries, constantly. It seems like people are always hesitant to connect the dots. lol

Any 👏🏿 time 👏🏿 you 👏🏿 have 👏🏿 an 👏🏿 environment where bro-like behavior is encouraged, and there is the fine mixture of money, power, privilege, and a noted lack of accountability...just know in your mind:

The coke orgies are real.

You see it in politics.

Hollywood.

Religion.

Law Enforcement.

TECH.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
A new video has dropped of Madison Cawthrone that is him naked, leaping on to the back of his passed out friend, and dry humping him.

I'd post it but....yeah....it's on Twitter.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Just another day of boys being boys I guess.

As ever, what he's doing isn't the problem if he and the people he's doing this stuff with are cool with it. It's how he says all of this shit is bad, that it should never be tolerated as it's a form of "poison" and that he personally does it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It blows my mind that this stuff was out there all along and it only came out because he dared to step out of line with Republicans and challenged their "people of god" image.

The guy is a massive shitheel and frankly deserves everything that comes his way, but, it sure is something to watch.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Damn. It's really insane to see him getting taken down with Oppo in real time.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I think we can all say with 100% certainty that Republican cocaine orgies are real at this point.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I mean, at this point I don't really care. Cawthorne's hypocrisy has been firmly established at this point...and so long as everything's consensual, seems like a nice way to spend a Saturday night.

Chile, I coulda done without all that grunting tho...

But whew, it's the HYPOCRISY for me...

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, at this point I don't really care. Cawthorne's hypocrisy has been firmly established at this point...and so long as everything's consensual, seems like a nice way to spend a Saturday night.

Chile, I coulda done without all that grunting tho...

But whew, it's the HYPOCRISY for me...
If the guy is really passed out I dunno how consensual it is...

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
So uh...

Cawthorn can't come back from this, right?

Right??

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So uh...

Cawthorn can't come back from this, right?

Right??

Republicans are all sociopaths. They hold their elected officials to no standards except to piss off the libs and hurt people. So long as he promises to piss off the libs and hurt people he'll be fine.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Fascinating that saying politicians engage in consensual sex and do drugs is the point of no return for the GOP when sadly, its probably the most normal and moral activities they engage irl. You have a party where people are posting with nazi's, known child molesters with party support like that trumper sherrif, etc. But some blow and a blowjob is too far!

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Man, they really want this man dragged lol

Funny as hell, have we seen the party turn on their own this immediately before?