• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I think the argument is less that their lawsuits were sound and would not have been dismissed if not for Giuliani, and more that they were on the cusp of hiring someone--anyone--who could file a real lawsuit that wouldn't be dismissed, before Rudy's antics scared off everyone above the level of ambulance-chasing TV lawyer from their staff.

So it's less, "Oh no, all our perfect lawsuits!" and more, "Oh no, all the perfect lawsuits we could have filed if we could have hired anyone who knew what they were doing!"

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
This would be funny if not for the shitload of people who still voted for these morons and actually believe their nonsense.

EDIT: I totally believe Guliani being a wildcard that is impossible to control and that he completely blindsided the others in the Trump campaign because that is what he is known for.

There is a reason why before Trump nobody inside the GOP wanted nothing to do with him.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for this meddling idiot

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
And I love how Trump's dumbass ideas and legacy of stupidity and lies aren't to blame (not to mention his tweets)

It's Rudy. Rudy's the one who screwed it all up.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Trump is "facing an uphill battle"? That's one way to say he's challenging the definitive results of a presidential election.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Eh I feel like it was also completely ridiculous and bound to fail so I doubt the G-man made a significant difference. His unhinged antics feed my soul though.