• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Even if you want to celebrate the action cops, the next scene in the film? They are getting their badge taken away for being reckless.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
The thing is, since the police have airborne assets, assets from around the city, and allied agencies from surrounding jurisdictions, they can dictate the time and place of a confrontation with the robbers. So they should have pulled back their pursuit instead of starting a gunfight on a crowded street surrounded by civilians. This looked horrific.

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FBI%20-%20IDed-Shooters

So that's why the cops acted that way

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tatically speaking this was dumb even by us police standards, also they are playing with assault rifles they have no competence to handle. I feel very sorry by the innocent victims on all this that died in the middle of a senseless action carried by the police

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yet another example that cops here are incredibly stupid. I wonder how much the city will have to pay out in total to everyone caught in the crossfire, you have to imagine it will be well into the tens of millions

ddd

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
Yet another example that cops here are incredibly stupid. I wonder how much the city will have to pay out in total to everyone caught in the crossfire, you have to imagine it will be well into the tens of millions

Love to serve and protect while giving an entire block of people PTSD.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

Straight out of BAD BOYS 3.

Also, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL at UPS thanking the cops and not naming the employee or doing condolences until a day later when their feed got blasted for ignoring their employee and throwing him under the bus. Holy fuckkkkkkkk.

pLnUkjml.jpg

It's also not the first time this has happened.

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone defending the armed robbers in here in any way, shape, or form are fucking (probably criminal) clowns.

haven't seen a single person doing this.

Have seen multiple angles of police using civilian cars and drivers as tactical moving shields. If you can direct me to the training manual where that's described I'll delete my post.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
haven't seen a single person doing this.

Have seen multiple angles of police using civilian cars and drivers as tactical moving shields. If you can direct me to the training manual where that's described I'll delete my post.

You won't manuals states clear shot and no background before engaging a target, also there is that old rule to never risk a civilian life