• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Satori

Nov 13, 2017
What the fuck....I just got done explaining to my son about the recent shootings. He is 9. I come to bed only to find out there was another one? Three fucking shooting. Not to mention we lost some one we knew in the borderline shooting. My kids are growing up in a vastly different and broken world then I did, and my heart breaks.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
So, my bigger concern right now is if these two shootings are linked/organized and I'm worried there will be more.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing is surprising anymore. I cant even remember which shooting it was this year since we are on number 251 now but they interviewed a guy after one of the shootings and the guy flat out stated "My right to own a gun is more important than the life of your child". That is the mental illness in this country.

DJtal

Oct 30, 2017
Capetown / South Africa
Imagine the shock I'm having. On this side of the world, it's early in the morning and you wake up with two massive shooting. Fuck these useless pieces of shit, cowards!

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
FFS i was JUST reading about the Garlic Festival and the El Paso shooting and was searching the thread of this last one for other news, not about ANOTHER freaking mass shooting... this is adsurd, sick, depressing... this country... this government... incredible...

Ryu_Ken

Oct 30, 2017
RIP victims.

America really needs to do something about guns and stop bleeting on about the constitution.

Jul 18, 2018
Breaking on CNN right now
Can't wait to see how CNN does the whole, both sides argument to these events /sarcasm

Nothing is surprising anymore. I cant even remember which shooting it was this year since we are on number 251 now but they interviewed a guy after one of the shootings and the guy flat out stated "My right to own a gun is more important than the life of your child". That is the mental illness in this country.
The disturbing part is that the quote you wrote... is propaganda that is spread online but just few words changed like lives instead of life. So the guy is pretty much just spitting out shit from all the toxic groups he is apart of in social media

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how CNN does the whole, both sides argument to these events /sarcasm

The disturbing part is that the quote you wrote... is propaganda that is spread online but just few words changed like lives instead of life. So the guy is pretty much just spitting out shit from all the toxic groups he is apart of in social media
Does not surprise me one bit sadly. The internet Shit Culture reaches far more people then we want to admit. It makes us feel better to think someplace like 8chan is just some small cesspool of hell but the reality is way too many people are there and those people spread the 8chan shit beyond 8chan.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
CNN just reported on the Dayton shooting.

EDIT: CNN is very light on details and is still gathering info.

Last edited:

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
As long an act of "Bribery" is termed as " Donation" in USA the organization's like NRA will hold these politicians under their thumbs and no changes will happen to the gun laws.

Rossonero

Nov 6, 2017
When do we start to call the US a warzone?

This is so awful and senseless.....RIP to all the victims, hope you all are safe.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
What a stupid fucking trash country.

Only one where this regularly happens. Only one with this kind of gun law. Fuck you, America.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How is this any different to all the other mass shootings that have taken place over the last few decades?

Nothing has changed since Sandy Hook! Why would it happen now?

Deleted member 14459

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some reports that the shooter was armed with an AR-15 - as a reminder this was also the gun the El Paso shooter contemplated using and the gun most used in mass shootings such as Parkland. Ohio had contemplated banning assault weapons such as AR-15 after Parkland, with apparent support from Kasich but the proposition (SB 260) has been buried in a committee for 1.5 years w/o any progress. https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/ohio-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-ban-assault-weapons

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Another one? Damn, all I can do is sit here and shake my head.

Maybe your president can sort this mess out, rather than spout racist rhetoric and tell other countries leaders that they are doing it wrong on Twitter.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Another one? Damn, all I can do is sit here and shake my head.

Maybe your president can sort this mess out, rather than spout racist rhetoric and tell other countries leaders that they are doing it wrong on Twitter.

Why would he want to sort this out? These are his people on a mission to kill foreigners.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen others here say this is yet another instance of white nationalist violence. Not that I doubt it, but is there a source?

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so fucking tired man. So many people have lost their lives. So many poor souls. I just don't know what it's gonna take for the republicans and their shit stain base to wake up

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
It is a uniquely American experience to be able to awake to the news of one mass shooting, then go to sleep to news of yet another.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
I've seen others here say this is yet another instance of white nationalist violence. Not that I doubt it, but is there a source?
I don't think it's been confirmed but the similarities to the el Paso shooter is what I believe to be causing the belief of it being a white nationalist terror act

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
*Turns on TV to check on this*

OH FFS enough with this shit ;_:

RIP the victims. We can't stop all of these but we should stop not doing anything. Shit needs to change!

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
We're all so numb to this shit. 2 mass casualty shootings in 24 hours and the toughest part is knowing still no steps will be taken to prevent more from happening. It's so disappointing
Yeah... It's so fucked that while I still feel bad, I've gotten so used to this kind of headline.
I literally spent the night of Sandy Hooks (I think news broke in the late evening for me in Austria) periodically switching between crying heavily and being so angry I felt close to throwing my computer through the window (not hyperbole), while sitting there and just refreshing news websites.
I've become so fucking numb