• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
The OP is click bait. I have actually watched the video and have been following this case.
If you would actually watch the video you would see the gun actually had an illegal extended magazine.
They op is not stating all the facts if you watch the video you will see he dose have an extended mag in his gun. And he does reach for it.
Go to 6.14 in the video and tell me if you actually watched it.
Please go to 6.14 in the video and tell me I didn't watch it.
stone1.0.jpg

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't watch these videos anymore. It's... there are too many of them. It's just sad and unbelievable.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
You are unconscious in your car with a gun in your lap. Do you:
A) wake up and immediately get shot by six people simultaneously
B) ???
C) ??????

Oct 27, 2017
To save people from going nuts on fumachines posts he has family on the force so theres no point in trying to convince him otherwise and yes he's still a shithead

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
Nope they were always under the assumption there was at least one shot in the gun.

so he has a gun with no magazine and he's sleeping quietly and the cops stand there for 5 minutes debating what to do and when he moves his arm they shoot him 25 times? Are you serioussly saying that sleeping in a car with an unloaded gun warrants being executed?

To save people from going nuts on fumachines posts he has family on the force so theres no point in trying to convince him otherwise
oh nevermind. you're just biased as fuck. no point in arguing.

Trickstah

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
so he has a gun with no magazine and he's sleeping quietly and the cops stand there for 5 minutes debating what to do and when he moves his arm they shoot him 25 times? Are you serioussly saying that sleeping in a car with an unloaded gun warrants being executed?

oh nevermind. you're just biased as fuck. no point in arguing.

Just because the magazine is out does not mean the gun is unloaded. Cops always go under the assumption that there is one in the chamber.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Arguing he is passed out is making a moral implication that maybe he was doing bad or illeegal things and maybe he deserved what he got. It's basically saying he was no angel.

Nov 9, 2017
Go to 6.14 in the video and tell me if you actually watched it.
Saw the video. Your argument still falls through. As far as those cops knew in that moment he had an unloaded gun or one bullet. Even IF they noted the extended mag, the appropriate response to this is to unload round after round into this guy? Are you seriously going to hold this position and say here on this forum that you approve of the method used here?

To save people from going nuts on fumachines posts he has family on the force so theres no point in trying to convince him otherwise and yes he's still a shithead
edit: have a couple of friends on the force and family in the military, doesn't stop me from realizing when law enforcement are being pieces of shit.

Last edited:

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
If you fear for your life you're gonna take a defensive position and get behind a car or some kind of structure that will block any potential bullets coming at you.

These cops were not fearing for their lives, they were looking for an excuse to execute the guy and they found it, and did it.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Handled pretty shitty, like US police handles situations like this. Completely unnecessary.

Article still doesn't say that he had an extended mag loaded, which appeared to the cops like a normal mag, which was half out. Therefor the assumption of maybe 1 bullet. This is going to give the cop side probably more "chance" in court/investigation.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imthefunmachine

What do you think would happen in this scenario.

-The Cops do not get called the man wakes up in his car.

A.) He will wake up and shoot someone.
B.) He will realize he's fucked up and go home to sleep.

Scenario A.) was never going to happen, so we are left with scenario B.) where a man was not executed by the gang in blue.

Now will look at what actually happened and know that the blue gang just wanted to execute someone and they were serving no interests but their own blood-thirst and racism.

Let's not kid ourselves you just want to take the chance to tote the family blue line and spew your racist views.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
That doesn't give you a free pass from getting dogpiled for defending racist cops.

What? there are no racist cops. Especially in Vallejo!

One of the six California police officers who fired a barrage of bullets at Willie McCoy at a Vallejo Taco Bell had previously shot and killed an unarmed black man and is the subject of an ongoing excessive force lawsuit.

And no way are the cops trigger happy!

In 2012, there were 20 homicides reported in Vallejo, one of the struggling Bay Area towns left out of Northern California's tech boom. Six of those people were killed by Vallejo police officers, and three of them were killed by Officer — now Detective — Sean Kenney.

Kamagii

Oct 27, 2017
South of Heaven
User Banned (2 Weeks): Arguing in bad faith and disingenuous commentary surrounding lethal violence
So not going to lie the guy was brutally murdered but what if in his passed out state he picked up the gun and accidentally shot one of the officers.

Case and point in my opinion the guy had a gun not a knife or spork a ranged weapon; should the police have done more? yea this isn't some open and shut case where he was just a guy sleeping.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
But guys, he wasn't the right kind of unconscious. Case closed.

Fuck cops and their stans

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Imthefunmachine

What do you think would happen in this scenario.

-The Cops do not get called the man wakes up in his car.

A.) He will wake up and shoot someone.
B.) He will realize he's fucked up and go home to sleep.

Scenario A.) was never going to happen, so we are left with scenario B.) where a man was not executed by the gang in blue.

Now will look at what actually happened and know that the blue gang just wanted to execute someone and they were serving no interests but their own blood-thirst and racism.

Let's not kid ourselves you just want to take the chance to tote the family blue line and spew your racist views.

This is the crux of it. There is only an argument to be had if you never question anything that led up to the standoff.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you fear for your life you're gonna take a defensive position and get behind a car or some kind of structure that will block any potential bullets coming at you.

These cops were not fearing for their lives, they were looking for an excuse to execute the guy and they found it, and did it.
This is what they pretended they did when they wrote up their report. Bodycams need to be in place nationwide.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
He was not asleep. He was passed out in the drive through with the car in drive. And he had a loaded gun with an illegal mag on his lap.
And then he reaches for the gun.

There is absolutely no justification for this execution.

I edited my comment because it was made out of anger and I shouldn't attack you but rather your statement.

Last edited:

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
This guy was unconscious and barely stirred before getting blown away.
Dylan Roof got a free Burger King meal after shooting up a church.
Jerry York literally assaulted cops, reached for their weapons, stole their car...taken alive.

Fucking weird, huh? Wonder what the difference is? Gee, care to enlighten us all Imthefunmachine? Fucking despicable first post by the way, I don't care how many of your family are on the force. They might be decent cops, this bunch of trigger happy cunts aren't, and aren't worth defending.

Airbar

Oct 26, 2017
In 2012, there were 20 homicides reported in Vallejo, one of the struggling Bay Area towns left out of Northern California's tech boom. Six of those people were killed by Vallejo police officers, and three of them were killed by Officer — now Detective — Sean Kenney.
Wtf, that one cop killed more people than total number of homicides in my hometown of almost 1 mil people in the whole last year.
With each passing day I get the impression the USA are a failed social experiment that neeeds a complete reboot.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So not going to lie the guy was brutally murdered but what if in his passed out state he picked up the gun and accidentally shot one of the officers.

Case and point in my opinion the guy had a gun not a knife or spork a ranged weapon; should the police have done more? yea this isn't some open and shut case where he was just a guy sleeping.

Just asking questions you know. What if in his sleeping state he magically picks up the gun, aims it at his assaulter and shoots them. All this while sound asleep.

What a fucking stupid post.

Oct 26, 2017

Ah yes, the magical power black people have to use weapons unconsciously and take out squads of cops.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
funmachine sounds like a cop or wants to be one just to shoot people.

Cops should receive far harsher penalties than a citizen for breaking the law. But then again, cops get paid leave, slaps on the wrist, or nothing at all. Hell, some get promoted.

The whole system is pathetic.

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
Penalty for that still shouldn't be death. Pig ass fuckface cops.

I wish these guys would have handled the situation differently, a knock on the window, flash their lights, blip the horn, anything but making a situation worse with visible aggression (prepared guns drawn).

you really wanna get off on technicalities, huh?
that's not "at least one", that's at most.

That says quite a bit. Meaning, they decided that there was a bullet and they should all open fire, for four seconds. Count that out while pretending to shoot a gun repeatedly.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every poster that acted stupid in the original thread need to get their laptop cords cut.

Police officers lie all the fucking time to cover their asses or protect each other yet the OG thread was filled with devil's advocating and police deference. In what world does someone pass out under these circumstances and just wants to kill police when he's severely outgunned? Oh yeah, Blacks are just inexplicably violent animals right? Ya'll racists need help.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Imagine defending this shit, imagine how disgusting you got to be to do that shit.

Bro it's fucking gross. They straight up executed a man and I'm sure their defenders in this topic are "just asking questions" or "I'm not trying to defend cops BUT"

Not everyone is John Wick.

Cops are trained for these situations. I'm sure there was a much better way than executing him while he slept. They could have surrounded him, guns drawn, tapped the window, identified themselves as cops, as they loudly yell at him to wake up, tell him not to move etc.

I'm not familiar with the procedure that should have been used, but that sounds more reasonable compared to fucking execute him.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
they handled it badly and then proceeded to lie about how they handled it

they deserve to never be cops again, but instead probably have a raise coming at some point.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Once again folks..... Just because these thugs are under the impression that the gun has 1 bullet does not give them the excuse to slaughter this man. Out here acting like Willie is a damn sharpshooter and headshotting 1 thug if he wakes up to be surrounded by these thugs. Fuck outta here. They're not fearful of their lives because of the 1 bullet and the gun. They're fearful of their lives because Willie is a black man in America.

"Let me see your hands!" After Willie has been shot multiple times. Slaughtering Willie while he was asleep...... Bunch of damn cowards.