• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Man, these ABC people REALLY want this guy to run the entrance of the Military base.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
"He's getting close to the border."

NO HE ISN'T!

cFOPYAq.png

We still have time to build the #Wall before he gets there!

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what are those little green icons that get overlaid on the video every once in a while? mile markers?

yeah, they're mile markers and town markers

they show the speed sometimes too, like it's a video game but I am pretty sure what you're talking about is mile markers

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but laugh when they all stop, get out of their cars and then the guy drives off while they're standing in the street.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
I was cruising about a quarter mile behind this scene from Culver City all the way down to Westminster. I'm glad the cops didn't decide to make their move before I hit my exit.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Why haven't the police just gotten in front of him to deploy caltrops, an oil slick, or possibly a smoke screen?

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I doubt car chances happen more in LA than other places, you just see coverage of them because we have lots of news helicopters.