• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
JUNCTION CITY, Kan. (KSNT) – A Junction City McDonald's is receiving national attention after a Herington police officer said he received a coffee with foul language written on it.

The owner of the Junction City McDonald's, Dana Cook, said they have video showing it wasn't their employee.

The owner sent KSNT News this message:

"My McDonald's have the utmost respect for all members of law enforcement and the military and were troubled by the accusation made. We thoroughly reviewed our security video from every angle, which clearly shows the words were not written by one of our employees. We look forward to working with Chief Hornaday as he continues his investigation."
Dana Cook, McDonald's
The message in question:
ENAgGqsXsAAeAq-

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
Now I'm thinking of that time a cop tried to get pissed at a Starbucks for an order being labeled "Pig", when it's literally impossible for that to happen without making an account named Pig and ordering in a specific way.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Like why did the officer even do that? Was he pissed at his service and wanted to get the staff in trouble? Was he just wanting attention by pretending to be a victim?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That writing doesn't even look real in the picture. It looks like someone drew it on the picture with their phone.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
How long until "blacks rule" get printed on a Starbucks cup? These extremists must be stopped!!! /s

Edit: Apparently the story I was referencing wasn't a hoax after all, which is surreal to learn. Oh well. The sentiment stands even if the joke doesn't.

Last edited:

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Well the message isn't wrong.

What a bunch of fucking snowflakes. He could have just said nothing and not made a federal case out of it, but someone wasn't respecting our gestapo police force and must be punished.

Fuck the police.

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
For the people wondering why, this is something that they can pass around social media to rile up the "back the blue" crowd. They get all mad and want to take it out on the "ungrateful" people who don't kiss cop ass (read: brown people).

And, as the saying goes, a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't this happen a few weeks ago as well when a cop put a mobile order in with the name pig or something and was all OMG LOOK WHAT THEY DID and his own daughter was all "yo he sucks!".

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Are we supposed to understand what this means?

The guy in the picture claimed his driveway was vandalized and unsurprisingly it turned out he did it himself.

edit: actually I couldn't find the story about a resolution, I don't know if he actually did it himself just that it looked extremely fake.

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the same cop who took a bite out of his own sandwich, then apparently "forgot" he did so, and proceeded to fail a complaint that the employees tampered with his food.

An unidentified officer at the Marion County Sheriff's Office issued a formal apology to a McDonald's in Indianapolis after he claimed employees at the store tampered with his food.

When the officer — identified as "DJ" by Indianapolis news station WTHR-TV — opened a refrigerator at the sheriff's office to grab his meal on July 15, he found several small bites on his McChicken sandwich.

"I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of,'" he told WTHR-TV.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys really to expect me a policeman, an officer of the LAW, would debase himself in such a manner just as a martyr?

Surely you jest.