• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

It's been 4 hours, how will it end?

• He will get out peacefully

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • He will put up a fight

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Malibu finally gives up

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The ride never ends...

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • I don't care, I just want to get home >:(

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
The older Malibu's are cool. When they went to sporty, forget it.
I was stuck with a Malibu after I got sideswiped by an asshole in a parking lot back in November. Everything about the inside of the car, infotainment system, and mirror controls bothered the hell out of me. The only thing I didn't hate was the fact that the car USB port pumped out more power than my car, so I could actually charge my phone while using Waze rather than my phone struggle to maintain the same charge it had from the start of the trip depending on the weather.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Yeah 4 hours here. I don't know why. I thought this would be over in a couple minutes, I was going to start playing some PS2 RPGs I've never played. Got sucked into this bullshit now I need to see how it ends.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt this guy gives up willingly at this point. He's going to keep going until the car gives out or he thinks he has a chance to flee on foot. He's extremely erratic when you can see him in the car. It's pretty scary, yet hard to look away from.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
It has to run out of gas soon, it's been going for close to 6 hours and it's a stolen vehicle it most likely didn't have a full tank to begin with.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This lady should be making a dance video as the chase goes by.

mmo3i14x54f61.png