• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen my fair share of Reshiram fan art and all, but come on guys.
Someone had to have known adding EX to the end would lead to hilarity.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
PhPHV6h.jpg

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
So we have this alongside Pokemon S&M. Someone at the Pokemon Company must be laughing their butts off.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Seriously though, they have really improved Pokémon Masters since launch and I'm enjoying it more and more.

They've got rid of the co-op nonsense, removed a load of the grind and added Skip Tickets so if you prove yourself good enough to beat the stage without losing one of your Pokémon, you can just grab the rewards

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
Literally the first thing I saw this morning when I checked Twitter. I was howling.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Remember the Onix & Cloyster young couple in one of the GBA games?

I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though, they have really improved Pokémon Masters since launch and I'm enjoying it more and more.

They've got rid of the co-op nonsense, removed a load of the grind and added Skip Tickets so if you prove yourself good enough to beat the stage without losing one of your Pokémon, you can just grab the rewards
Content like Battle Villa and Champion Stadium is pretty fun, though they still need to do something about the stamina system, and the rate of obtaining move candies and power ups is too slow for the amount of sync grids and EXs they plan on adding.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017

Would be nice to try it out but they can't be bothered to release it in SEA after all this time.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
This reminds me when X and Y were revealed and people who searched for Pokémon X were in for a special treat.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Content like Battle Villa and Champion Stadium is pretty fun, though they still need to do something about the stamina system, and the rate of obtaining move candies and power ups is too slow for the amount of sync grids and EXs they plan on adding.
I agree regarding Move Candy. I'm honestly fine with the stamina system though. It showed its flaws in the Cyrus event but generally I'm fine with it.

I will fight anyone who wants to take my skip tickets away