• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you buying the game physically, digitally?

• Physically

Votes: 620 42.2%
  • As a gift physically

Votes: 18 1.2%
  • Digitally

Votes: 483 32.9%
  • As a gift digitally

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 260 17.7%
  • One Digitally and One Physically?

Votes: 27 1.8%
  • Both Digital or Physical?

Votes: 56 3.8%

• Total voters

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I'm afraid I'm staying spoiler free for the starter evolutions and TPC is going to go all out on them this week just before the game releases lol

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
All the hair styles for guys seen so far and in previous games are so dang boring.

Please. Just let me give my little dude a mohawk.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Just to warn you guys, there are some streams of the game going around at the moment.

It doesn't look like they balanced the game around the Exp. Share always being on at all

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
why would a review embargo be under embargo? Lol
it's era's fault tbh. yall started making threads for when the embargo is for different games and the marketing teams noticed. now even the embargo reveal is a marketing event.

edit:
screenshot2019-11-10a7xjds.png

Last edited:

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I find it pretty silly lol.

"Sorry, we arent allowed to talk about when we are allowed to talk about the game."

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just to warn you guys, there are some streams of the game going around at the moment.

It doesn't look like they balanced the game around the Exp. Share always being on at all

How about avoiding drawing long term conclusions based on the early hours of the game?

Let reviewers talk about the game. This is otherwise what leads to misinformation.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I still think raids look great and will hopefully be a big part of having interesting challenges throughout the game. Same with hunting the wild area for shinies and other special Pokémon.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm worried raids are gonna be very unbalanced in single player. you're give AI partners, but not being able to control what they do feels like a big handicap

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Took a peak in one of the other threads. Yikes are a bunch of people ever ripping on the game. And no one has even played it or seen reviews. Sad.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
do we know if shiny pokemon are suposed to appear as shiny on the overworld? how is this made on the lets go versions?

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone is streaming the game, and we've seen that
- The game is ridiculously easy. The guy isn't even battling all trainers and only a handful of wild Pokemon, and he's massively overleveled.

- Routes so far are crazy linear, most are just straight lines.

- There's lots of cutscenes and pauses, ala Sun and Moon.

Basically a ton of issues from the 3DS games are still present.

"SPOILER-FREE THREAD"

PhazonBlazer

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Despite any complaints I've seen, I'm still super excited to play these games, new Pokémon games always feel like an event and playing them along with other people is a joy. They are never mechinally deep and usually pretty easy but they're just warm and comforting to play.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
I'm glad to see an increasing number of Pokemon spoiler tags in a spoiler free Pokemon thread.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Someone is streaming the game, and we've seen that
- The game is ridiculously easy. The guy isn't even battling all trainers and only a handful of wild Pokemon, and he's massively overleveled.

- Routes so far are crazy linear, most are just straight lines.

- There's lots of cutscenes and pauses, ala Sun and Moon.

Basically a ton of issues from the 3DS games are still present.

Can we not? Leave that shit for another thread. Y'know, one not marked spoiler-free.