• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

This video was just revealed the night before. Stumbled upon this video by the Youtube recommendation gods!

This is truly a fascinating find, especially when it mentioned that you get to hear additional soundtracks that the game has. (Probably related to how some thought these soundtracks are "unused"?)

Haven't seen a thread about this yet.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Damn this made me nostalgic. Thanks for sharing, OP. PK Platinum is one of my favorite games. Anything related to it makes me smile. I'm doing the OT for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and I hope with all my heart that they have everything that Platinum offered!

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Although the video does take a genuinely good stab at dispelling some rumours around the bonus round, it's not a "new hidden feature" at all. The video doesn't claim that either so I don't know why the thread is presented as such. The bonus round in the slot minigame has been known about since launch and is extremely well documented (although as he mentions, there is conflicting information on some details online and I appreciate that he took a really good go at clearing some of it up, although I do wish he could have presented his findings with more data).

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Although the video does take a genuinely good stab at dispelling some rumours around the bonus round, it's not a "new hidden feature" at all. The video doesn't claim that either so I don't know why the thread is presented as such. The bonus round in the slot minigame has been known about since launch and is extremely well documented (although as he mentions, there is conflicting information on some details online and I appreciate that he took a really good go at clearing some of it up, although I do wish he could have presented his findings with more data).
I'll request an edit to the title for better clarification. Thanks.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
This is where the Game Corner started being phased out in PAL regions. I'm still annoyed by not being able to play in the Game Corner in this game.