• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is the game bugged? I don't have credit for having an Oddish, even though I transferred one in, for example.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Has it been established if you can put stuff into the same Home from multiple Switch accounts or is it different for everyone?

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have to initiate it from Bank? I was hoping I could do it without even turning on my 3DS but it seems like I have to start from Bank in the first place. Is that right?
Naw man, I'm saying I haven't even had a 3DS or game for it in years. My shits just been in Bank up in the cloud forever and linked to my Nintendo ID. I just did everything through my phone. I haven't even left my bed this morning yet. We live in the future! Haha

Klappdrachen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone tell if this Mew is legit? I have no idea when I got it or where from.
img_2600rskcy.jpeg

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason it keeps failing to link my Nintendo account to Home on the app?

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Does home have safety measures built in to prevent hacked pokémon being put into them (is that even possible)?

Would hate to see SW/SH be overran suddenly with hacked mons.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So I guess if a Pokémon has an exclamation point on one of its moves, it's SOL and can't be transferred to SWSH?
I think I remember people datamining Sword/Shield and finding text that said (and I'm paraphrasing here), "This move is not usable in the Galar region." So maybe you can still transfer the Pokémon, but the move in question won't be usable?

So all those people asking for Meltans in the GTS trade don't know this? This is sad lol
What sucks is that they even let you ask for a mythical in the first place. They need a prompt that says "You cannot receive this Pokémon through the GTS." At no point do they let you know that you can't get the Pokémon you want.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sword & Shield was basically running on a souped up version of the engine used for ORAS. Though it just makes things all the more irritating that the PSS was cut. But oops, I'm not supposed to complain about that because #Dexit.
I think it's more likely that Let's Go was built off of ORAS (and they had leftover references to their initial tests of the game on Switch), while SwSh were built off of SuMo.

How does the Wonder Box work? I've had Charmander in there all morning and nothing
I put in Pokémon at about 11:00, and by the time I woke up at 6:30, all of them had traded. I think it just takes a while.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone tell if this Mew is legit? I have no idea when I got it or where from.
Pretty sure it is hacked. The only way I can recall of getting Mew in a Masterball is the Japanese Emerald ticket event. Which a. Makes it very unlikely that it would be english language and b. although I'm not certain I don't believe it would have the fateful encounter tag.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
In the last 6 hours I had zero wonder trades and zero group trades and I tried almost constantly to get at least one working while bingeing a TV show, it's just straight broken.

Deleted member 14313

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 14313

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how you earn Pokémon Home points?

Edit: Oh, it's a certain amount per day as a function of the amount of Pokémon in Home.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
So I downloaded the app. I managed to choose a language and also try to connect my NNID but then it crashed. Now when I start the app everything is in japanese and I have no idea where to change the language again argh

help!!!

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, still getting an error and unable to access Home after Bank Transfer.
Nintendo Support call queue is full so I'm sure they are getting flooded by folks having issues.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
So how do I set stickers for that Pichu?

And can I register Pokémon in the HOME Pokédex without moving them in?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OK, so it's picked up my Pokedex from the 3DS box, but I can't work out how to add my Shield Pokedex to Home outside of moving all Pokemon over which... No. Is there an easy way to just get Home to read it?

russbus64

May 1, 2018
I'm in the process of moving some Pokemon from Yellow (tedious as it is) to Bank. I recall there was some easter egg when a Pokemon from Gen I was moved to a newer game, but I can't remember what it was? Or maybe I'm confusing it with when a Gen 3 Pokemon was transferred to the remake?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Has anyone determined if you can unlock addition little trainers for your avatar? I unlocked like 100+ stickers and wallpapers when I imported some Pokémon but still just have the same set of trainers.

Would love Platinum Dawn.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm in the process of moving some Pokemon from Yellow (tedious as it is) to Bank. I recall there was some easter egg when a Pokemon from Gen I was moved to a newer game, but I can't remember what it was? Or maybe I'm confusing it with when a Gen 3 Pokemon was transferred to the remake?

Gen 1 Pokémon have a little GameBoy symbol on their status screen, in the same place those from GO have a circled G.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Go to Your Room and click your name at the top.

And sorry, no, you need to move a Pokémon in to register it.

Alright thanks! The stickers thing is quite hidden and that's a bummer and seems like an oversight if you just want to fill the Pokédex. They should add a "Add all caught and seen Pokémon to the Pokédex" function to import them from the games.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Does home have safety measures built in to prevent hacked pokémon being put into them (is that even possible)?

Would hate to see SW/SH be overran suddenly with hacked mons.

No.

Sword and Shield already had no protection for hacked Pokemon and they were available day 1 already.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
In Bank, do I get to choose what to send over, or is it just going to try and send over everything? I haven't sorted my Bank out yet, but I want to send just a handful over for now and I'm scared to try in case everything is moved.