• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
For anyone that has issues logging into iOS. As other have said. Manually input your password, don't let it autofill. Solved the issue for me

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

This is not a joke, it's really there inside the app's files.

M2nt8x9.jpg

One weird thing after another.

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Feb 26, 2019
Tijuana
So after connecting to Bank, I got basically all Pokémon registered in the Pokédex minus the USUM ones (except for Poipole which I did trade) but I got some shinies registered I don't even know where I have them, like Tirtouga, and on the other hand I literally transferred a shiny, female Wobbuffet, but the HOME dex will only show standard, male Wobbuffet

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017

GTS now confirms Ultra Beasts aren't legends. They were wrongly classified in the Gen 7 code, contradicting official canon status. Serebii

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
*sigh*
Lost all the legendaries I had back from the monthly giveaways, because I transferred them all to Ultra Sun but never sent them back before selling the retail copy I had. Thought the save was in the 3DS. :(

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there an indicator for which shinies are regular shinies and which shinies are "square" shinies?

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
So who do I have to kill to get a Meltan and Melmetal? Seriously. They're the only pre-Galar 'mons I'm missing for my living 'dex, and there's no fucking way I'm playing that much Let's Go or Pokemon Go at all.

Ok so can I not log into the app if I did the switch version first, this is stupid

You can. When I set up Home on Switch, the Android app wasn't yet available, so I just skipped that step.
Once I was able to download the Android app, I just did the NNID sync there, and I've had no issue hopping back and forth between Switch and my phone.
Well, other than the Pichu mystery gift not showing up despite two completed GTS trades. But I don't think that's related.

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
So who do I have to kill to get a Meltan and Melmetal? Seriously. They're the only pre-Galar 'mons I'm missing for my living 'dex, and there's no fucking way I'm playing that much Let's Go or Pokemon Go at all.

You can. When I set up Home on Switch, the Android app wasn't yet available, so I just skipped that step.
Once I was able to download the Android app, I just did the NNID sync there, and I've had no issue hopping back and forth between Switch and my phone.
Well, other than the Pichu mystery gift not showing up despite two completed GTS trades. But I don't think that's related.
When I do that it tells me that I am link to another Pokémon home app

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Even without a 3DS and having not paid for Pokemon Bank for at least four years, it moved all my Pokemon over. Worth the one month sub tbh. My quest for a living dex continues!

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to view Pokemon in the mobile app based on how you've sorted them in boxes on the Switch version?

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Well... this being out now is super annoying. Not Home existing, mind you, but the sudden drop now out of nowhere, when I'm scheduled to hold a small tournament this weekend where we were planning to restrict to Galarian Pokemon. Now I'm gonna get a bunch of people yelling at me that they can't use their lv 100 Murderkarp that they just spent all night transferring to Sword/Shield.

Thanks, Game Freak, thanks a lot. A little heads up would've been nice.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wish there was a way to filter by pokéballs so I can easily find which of my pokés are event ones.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought I finished my Living Dex but then I remembered Melmetal exists. I really don't want to do the candy requirement in GO but I guess this is what I gotta do.

Hegarol

Oct 30, 2017
Germany
Very interesting: You do not need to transfer your Living Dex from Bank to Home! Once you transfer one single pokemon from bank it immediately registers everything from your Bank Pokedex to your Home dex!

I am sooo glad about this as I want to keep my living dex in Gen VI/VII.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Wow. Cool completely fucking broken iOS app they've got here. Won't let me link my Nintendo account no matter how many times I try.

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Very interesting: You do not need to transfer your Living Dex from Bank to Home! Once you transfer one single pokemon from bank it immediately registers everything from your Bank Pokedex to your Home dex!

I am sooo glad about this as I want to keep my living dex in Gen VI/VII.

That's nice, I have a near complete Pokédex in Pokémon Bank!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Everyone and their moms asking for Meltans and Melmetals in exchange for their Zacians on the GTS. I have an infinite supply of them... but the game won't let you trade them because they're marked as "special".

C'mooooon

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Well the phone app is laggy but I'm sure they'll make it more stable over time, as is the Nintendo way. I caved for the premium like a big baby so I can have a glorious national dex and port over everything from the 3DS, which is apparently locked behind the paywall..
Everyone and their moms asking for Meltans and Melmetals in exchange for their Zacians on the GTS. I have an infinite supply of them... but the game won't let you trade them because they're marked as "special".

C'mooooon
Lol yes this is painful. It's the only Pokemon I don't have for the National Dex too!