• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Nobody talked about this tweet yet

Soooo

We all know Nidoran becomes Nidoqueen. That in itself is a confirmation of Pokémon Queen being real. We don't need to look for any queen confirmation anymore.

But what about King you might say ? Well Oddish is HM43. So, let's search for "King" in the serebii.net search bar. Now, we look for the 43rd result : "November 2000 news". Now, we look inside and search for a news that was posted on the 21st. Why ? Because Oddish evolves at level 21. And what do we see ? News about an anime episode called Little Big Horn, focused around Stantler. Stantler. a stag pokémon. And stag are considered as kings of the forest in France, wearing their horns as a crown. Why France ? Because French people are odd. There, we are back at Oddish.

You are not convinced ? Just check the number of that episode: 127. And HM127 is Pinsir, who is, drum roll, a stag beetle pokémon.

Not there yet ? Then let's look at the three main pokémon I just talked about: Oddish, Nidoran and Pinsir, respectively HM43, 29 and 127. Guess what, 43+29+127=199 and pokémon n°199 is.... Slowking !

Wait, you think I should also count Stantler and Nidoqueen as I talked about them ? Then that would get us to 464. Which is Rhyperior, whose first appearance in the anime was in movie 11, you know, the Giratina one. This movie is about a little realm (as the blurb says) we hadn't heard about before. There, we got it, a realm.

(Which also definitely fits the UK, maybe a post Brexit one where everybody forgot it even existed ? This is where Pixelpar's tweet is revealed to be a tease: it is ruled by a ruthless ruler that is lonely because everybody left and tries to drag someone (Dialga) in to punish him for bothering him. Which is ironic when in the first place, Brexit was about pushing people away. But it still makes sense: the reverse world is a world which is the exact opposite of the world of reality, fit for Brexit, isn't it ?).
But this is no proof, just guess-work.

I truly don't think I have anything to add to prove you all that this is all real... But I can predict with 100% certainty where the games will be set:

Indeed !
Nidoqueen is HM 31, and Oddish is HM43. And guess what ? 43-31=12, and Elizabeth II is the 12th monarch of the United Kingdom. Which confirms the setting to be the UK, and even more, we now know that in the pokémon world, Elizabeth II exists and rules the equivalent of the UK (could she be the equivalent of Giratina?)

This took me way too long and it's not even that great :(

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys how are things goi...
2y7IZSd.png
Oh, we have reached this stage...

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Soooo

We all know Nidoran becomes Nidoqueen. That in itself is a confirmation of Pokémon Queen being real. We don't need to look for any queen confirmation anymore.

But what about King you might say ? Well Oddish is HM43. So, let's search for "King" in the serebii.net search bar. Now, we look for the 43rd result : "November 2000 news". Now, we look inside and search for a news that was posted on the 21st. Why ? Because Oddish evolves at level 21. And what do we see ? News about an anime episode called Little Big Horn, focused around Stantler. Stantler. a stag pokémon. And stag are considered as kings of the forest in France, wearing their horns as a crown. Why France ? Because French people are odd. There, we are back at Oddish.

You are not convinced ? Just check the number of that episode: 127. And HM127 is Pinsir, who is, drum roll, a stag beetle pokémon.

Not there yet ? Then let's look at the three main pokémon I just talked about: Oddish, Nidoran and Pinsir, respectively HM43, 29 and 127. Guess what, 43+29+127=199 and pokémon n°199 is.... Slowking !

Wait, you think I should also count Stantler and Nidoqueen as I talked about them ? Then that would get us to 464. Which is Rhyperior, whose first appearance in the anime was in movie 11, you know, the Giratina one. This movie is about a little realm (as the blurb says) we hadn't heard about before. There, we got it, a realm.

(Which also definitely fits the UK, maybe a post Brexit one where everybody forgot it even existed ? This is where Pixelpar's tweet is revealed to be a tease: it is ruled by a ruthless ruler that is lonely because everybody left and tries to drag someone (Dialga) in to punish him for bothering him. Which is ironic when in the first place, Brexit was about pushing people away. But it still makes sense: the reverse world is a world which is the exact opposite of the world of reality, fit for Brexit, isn't it ?).

I truly don't think I have anything to add to prove you all that this is all real... But I can predict with 100% certainty where the games will be set:

Indeed !
Nidoqueen is HM 31, and Oddish is HM43. And guess what ? 43-31=12, and Elizabeth II is the 12th monarch of the United Kingdom. Which confirms the setting to be the UK, and even more, we now know that in the pokémon world, Elizabeth II exists and rules the equivalent of the UK (could she be the equivalent of Giratina?)

Have you ever considered therapy

DFElias

Apr 24, 2018
Mount Coronet will be ruined as they try to make it way more linear and easy.

That almost makes me not want a gen 4 remake, even if its my favourite game.

I was thinking about that. Gen 8's engine (assuming it ditches the grid style like Gen 7) won't allow for a 1:1 remake. They'd have to completely reimagine the region for it to fit.

Gen 4's remake might need to Let's Go it up if we want the original layouts.

Wouldn't be against it to be honest

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017

Soooo

Indeed !

This actually makes more sense than Masuda's Weedle tweet theories

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want Sinnoh remakes to keep the same layout or be a tile by tile recreation. The region is grand enough to deserve a full re-imagining in delicious HD glory to make it look like a big and filled out region.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
ah yes, I can't wait for Pokemon Starmie Diamond and Voltorb Pearl, where Mt Coronet has erupted, causing all pokemon in Sinnoh to become extinct, where travelers from Kanto repopulated Sinnoh with only the original 151.

Featuring lets go's catching mechanics, and a brand new story. 2021. Happy 25th anniversary.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018

Soooo

Indeed !

Bruh.

6db.jpg

Jan 9, 2018
ah yes, I can't wait for Pokemon Starmie Diamond and Voltorb Pearl, where Mt Coronet has erupted, causing all pokemon in Sinnoh to become extinct, where travelers from Kanto repopulated Sinnoh with only the original 151.

Featuring lets go's catching mechanics, and a brand new story. 2021. Happy 25th anniversary.
bolded is the most unrealistic part

Status
Not open for further replies.