• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, as one of the custodians of the franchise, Masuda would retweet the tweet regarding its anniversary celebrations

I can't believe I'm being the sensible one here

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I've been lurking in this thread for what feels like 50 pages now, but seriously? One of the most visible people attached to the Pokemon franchise retweets a thing about the Pokemon franchise and this is your smoking gun for the Gen 8 announcement?!

Xeogran

Apr 25, 2018
Poland
This will be the best generation in a while, I'm feeling it so much. Gameplay, presentation and innovation wise.
It's why I'm so eager to see a single screenshot, anything!

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, as one of the custodians of the franchise, Masuda would retweet the tweet regarding its anniversary celebrations

The tweet is old though
I've been lurking in this thread for what feels like 50 pages now, but seriously? One of the most visible people attached to the Pokemon franchise retweets a thing about the Pokemon franchise and this is your smoking gun for the Gen 8 announcement?!
It's an old tweet about an event in NY which wouldn't have much significance for Masuda or his Japanese audience on twitter... unless...

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
there's clearly no reason that he would retweet a tweet that starts with "don't forget" about an event that's happening this week on a monday morning to remind people that this event that they shouldn't forget about is happening this week.

gen8 confirmed.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Masuda to appear at NYC on Pokémon Day confirmed
That would require a Tweet of him flying to New York from like Ysterday, so I doubt it.

Nope. He thanked everyone last year for celebrating Pokemon Day, but he didn't retweet or acknowledge the event outside of that tweet.

Feb 20, 2019
please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen

Feb 20, 2019
Look, I want a reveal by Wednesday as much as all of you but damn you guys are crazy.
LEAVE THIS THREAD OR IT WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE
I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN STAYING ON THIS TOPIC FOR 5 DAYS ALREADY, AND I JUsT CANNOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DEAL WITH THIS
please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
imho the absolute most that will happen at this event is a confirmation that pokemon gen 8 will hit 2019. "Look forward to the launch of a brand new Pokemon game in 2019!".

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
If gen 8 gets revealed today, I'll eat my shoe. But I actually won't, for it is a physical impossibility.

ffdgh

Oct 25, 2017
The Mushroom Kingdom
LEAVE THIS THREAD OR IT WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE
I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN STAYING ON THIS TOPIC FOR 5 DAYS ALREADY, AND I JUsT CANNOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DEAL WITH THIS
please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please

You would have not survive previous hype seasons if this one is not going well for you lol.😏

Pick your side:

It's Fucking Nothing Groudon
It's Happening Kyorgre

I'll pick Rayquaza as the neutral option.

GingeyJack

Apr 23, 2018
What if the new region is actually based off New York and that is why the Pokemon Day festivities are happening there!?

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017

gmendezm

Banned
Aug 23, 2018
please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen please happen
r u ok?

we gonna get important news is confirmed

C7T7fEX.png

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Here's a couple of other English Tweets Masuda has RT'd

fNcrJ0S.png

7K7o8fr.png

So there's obviously an audience for them, he feels. I do think some sort of announcement is likely for this week, but I wouldn't use Masuda's twitter as confirmation one way or the other.

Also, totally unrelated to everything, look at his adorable cat

Status
Not open for further replies.