• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrsaKota

Apr 17, 2018
I have to confess I really really enjoyed those pre-SM videos about how SM would be the last Pokemon game before a major reboot because of references to kabbalah and alchemy and norse mythology and alternate universes and stuff. It went really deep for like 10 half-hour+ long videos. I watched every single one.
Lockstins a good dude and, at least I remember it this way, he never was like "THIS IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING!" He just put stuff he thought was cool together and was super entertaining in how he did it.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still sad this was not real. Platy's such a cutie.

gen_8_rumored_starter_pokemon_water_type_platypus.jpg

Looking forward to the next wave of fake Pokémon.

This was so amazing and I wish all three of those were real.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I like how every "leaker" suddenly woke up the week before Pokémon Day. Not suspicious at all.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Lockstins a good dude and, at least I remember it this way, he never was like "THIS IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING!" He just put stuff he thought was cool together and was super entertaining in how he did it.
Oh, I wasn't making fun of him. If I'd disliked the videos I wouldn't have watched them all. He did seem pretty confident but I was definitely more entertained than convinced by his arguments :P

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I wasn't making fun of him. If I'd disliked the videos I wouldn't have watched them all. He did seem pretty confident but I was definitely more entertained than convinced by his arguments :P
Well he was at least somewhat right since the first Switch game was a Kanto remake with just the first gen and "rebooted" mechanics lol

UrsaKota

Apr 17, 2018
Oh no! I was just agreeing with you! His videos were super entertaining which is what I want out of rumors/speculation more than what we usually get from certain folks.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Bring back gyms (Ghost type gym please) and I'm buying. Really missed the hitting the gyms and getting my badges from Sun/Moon.

Thanks!

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
the zell "keep it up" post could've been non-pokemon related since they were just speculating about future ND's a bit before that. . .but logically a pokemon direct next makes sense (I think?)

Is this our. . ."smoke" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.