• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Casual dex entry trading:

LF

Stuff I need:
Turtonator
Rufflet
Passimian
Solrock
Deino line
Jangmo-o line
Slurpuff
Aromatisse

Tradeback evolutions for:
Rhyperior
Escaliver
Accelegor

FT: I'm pretty sure I can get the base forms of everything else (including shield exclusives) except legends.

FC: 7612-8192-3330

Last edited:

Cyple

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone with Shield willing to trade a Croagunk and Larvitar? Can catch anything from Sword you need.

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I've got HA mareanie and HA snom--currently looking for HA darumaka, but I can give some of these guys out regardless :)

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone up for swapping the Sword exclusives for my Shield ones (well, excluding Gigantomax forms and legendaries)? Got the whole lineup ready on my end freshly hatched. Don't need a Jangmo-o, but can still trade you a full Shield set if need be.

All mine are first forms, but I'll accept anything from the lines. Will also attach my exclusive apple to one Pokemon if you'll do the same.

Oh, and also would like to trade/trade back Legendaries.

My in game name is Ruiko. I guess just PM me if you're interested (preferably including you game name too) and we can set something up!

Hopefully we can make something work, as lack of local friends with the games and no GTS has left me kind of out of luck, and I've had terrible luck even after doing a ton of surprise trades. (Actually got most of the Shield exclusives thrown my way when I already had them, but only the one from Sword.)

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what else you need but I also need Corsola and Goomy. Let me know if you need anything else.
This stuff:

Scorbunny line
Turtonator
Rufflet
Passimian
Solrock
Darumaka/Darmantian
Stonejourner
Deino line
Jangmo-o line
Slurpuff
Aromatisse

And yeah I can get you those. I'll post when I've got them. Any of the above will do.

Slime Stack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Anyone up for swapping the Sword exclusives for my Shield ones (well, excluding Gigantomax forms and legendaries)? Got the whole lineup ready on my end freshly hatched. Don't need a Jangmo-o, but can still trade you a full Shield set if need be.

All mine are first forms, but I'll accept anything from the lines. Will also attach my exclusive apple to one Pokemon if you'll do the same.

Oh, and also would like to trade/trade back Legendaries.

My in game name is Ruiko. I guess just PM me if you're interested (preferably including you game name too) and we can set something up!

Hopefully we can make something work, as lack of local friends with the games and no GTS has left me kind of out of luck, and I've had terrible luck even after doing a ton of surprise trades. (Actually got most of the Shield exclusives thrown my way when I already had them, but only the one from Sword.)

I need like 25 pokemon to fill my pokedex and they are mostly Shield exclusive. Are you still down to trade?

TRUSTNO1

Banned
Dec 28, 2017
I need a Moxie Gyarados with good IVs if possible.

I have several 5IVs Dreepys and 4 5IVs Gastlies (all female) for trade.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for most of the Shield exclusives aside from Ponyta as well as help in evolving boldore, karrablast/shelmet, swirlix and Rhydon.
I got pretty much every other Pokemon including some extra Gothita, Deino and Stonjourner I just hatched

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Almost done with my dex. Just need help with Appletun, Swirlix and Spritzee lines, Croagunk line, Solosis line, Escavalier and Accelgor, Vullaby line, Sableye (preferably Prankster), Oranguru, Drampa, Eiscue, Goomy line, and Zamazenta (just for the Dex entry before trading it back).

I can offer any breedable lines not in this list. Also HA Magikarp and Chewtle if anyone wants those.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Looking to trade Grookey for the other starters. Link code is 6666.

I also have some Eevees, and once I get the game beaten and can find a better IV Ditto, I may start up a more robust breeding program as I've done in past Gens.

GoGoDezmo

Nov 8, 2019
Hey, can anyone help me out?

I bred a shiny Applin for my little sister's playthrough of Sword and need help trading it over to her account. I've completed the pokedex, so I can offer pretty much any pokemon in return for the help.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me out?

I bred a shiny Applin for my little sister's playthrough of Sword and need help trading it over to her account. I've completed the pokedex, so I can offer pretty much any pokemon in return for the help.

I can. I'd love a farfetchd If you have one? I'm flexible.

I'm available now btw

Caster687

Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys, new here!

Looking for a grookey to complete my trio of starters. If anyone needs a Sobble or Scorbunny, I've got you covered.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
trying to get all shield exclusives, only need spritzee, appletun, vullaby & lunatone

willing to trade the following sword exclusives: seedot, swirlix, scraggy, passimian, turtonator & deino

will also do flapple for appletun

link code: 4759