• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Looking for any of the following. I should be able to trade anything else in exchange. I can breed completely or send eggs so that they hatch with your own ID.

371 Duraludon
389 Goomy / 390 Sliggoo / 391 Goodra

Last edited:

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a Zamazenta. Main thing I have is a shiny Braviary in a Master Ball with Pokerus and a foreign ditto(dunno the IV).

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Looking for a female Growlithe. Level, move pool, nature doesn't matter but it has to be a female.

Or, alternatively, looking for a spare Ditto. IVs don't matter

I don't have much to offer since I'm only on Route 6, but have some spare version exclusives like Farfetch'd and Sawk and Nuzleaf, and a Ponyta egg.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
Would anyone be willing to trade me any non English ditto IVs aren't important.I have shield and am willing to trade/catch something in return if I am able to.

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Looking for Drampa and Oranguru which are both shield exclusives.
Will trade for whatever sword exclusives you want, or anything else really. They're the last 2 Pokemon I need to complete my dex.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got some rare gmax for trade. Lapras, Gengar, Appletun, Grimmsnarl, Duraludon. Can also get someone else from Shield you'd like.

In return I'd like a breedject with at least good nature and ability or a good Nature Mint.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
anyone have a gmax gengar in return for a gmax machamp?

i also have two of the sword fossils in return for the shield ones

OneSneakyBob

Nov 19, 2019
A few days ago I posted I was looking for a Farfetch'd with a leek and someone responded looking for a ponyta. I wasn't at that point where I could catch one, and took too long to get there and they got it another way, so I'm still in need of a Farfetch'd / leek.

Shield exclusives I have right now are a few Ponyta (a couple level 34 and one that's level 1, a Lotad, Sprtizee, an Oranguru, Croagunk, and the Shield version of Indeedee.

Nov 1, 2017
A few days ago I posted I was looking for a Farfetch'd with a leek and someone responded looking for a ponyta. I wasn't at that point where I could catch one, and took too long to get there and they got it another way, so I'm still in need of a Farfetch'd / leek.

Shield exclusives I have right now are a few Ponyta (a couple level 34 and one that's level 1, a Lotad, Sprtizee, an Oranguru, Croagunk, and the Shield version of Indeedee.

I can swap you one for a Ponyta!

I'm looking for most Shield Exclusives if anyone else is looking to trade them for Sword ones.

Silvard

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a 5IV Ditto with the non-best in Special Attack? Willing to trade it for a 5 IV JPN one? Don't need it any more.

Last edited:

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone have a HA Darumaka they could spare? I don't know that I have much to offer. Only new HAs I can breed for so far are Corviknight, Centiskorch, and Drednaw, and I imagine those are the most common, lol.

Thank you!

Last edited:

jmelopez

Nov 24, 2019
Looking for a Galarian Ponyta to complete dex. Have these exclusives from Sword: Solrock, Basculin (Red Stripe), Scraggy, Swirlix, Nuzleaf and Shiftry, Sawk, Rufflet and Braviary, Mawile and Farfetch'd.

Also looking for non-US Ditto can trade US ditto or other pokemon if I have it just ask.

Looking to trade starter Scorbunny for Sobble and Grookey.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a Bold Ditto? IVs be damned, I just need to make my Regenerator Mareanies to be bold.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Seeking:
Sobble
Scorbunny
Arctozolt
HA Applin
HA Corsola
Phantump (for Trevenant evolution)
Slurpuff
Shelmet (have Carrablast, am happy to trade back after)
Passimian
HA Snom

Have available:
Shield exclusives. Jolly Eiscues with Belly Drum! (Can also put Icicle Crash on them pretty easily) Can also breed up HA Falinks or HA Rookidees pretty easily.

Nov 1, 2017
Seeking:
Sobble
Scorbunny
Arctozolt
HA Applin
HA Corsola
Slurpuff
Passimian
HA Snom

Have available:
Shield exclusives. Jolly Eiscues with Belly Drum! (Can also put Icicle Crash on them pretty easily) Can also breed up HA Falinks or HA Rookidees pretty easily.
Add me! I have a few of the things you're looking for and I need Shield exclusives.

FC: 6350-1540-7247

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeking:
Sobble
Scorbunny
Arctozolt
HA Applin
HA Corsola
Slurpuff
Passimian
HA Snom

Have available:

So I have a HA Corosola, a Scorbunny, and a Passimian. I forgot what Shield exclusives I need

Feb 21, 2018
Seeking:
Sobble
Scorbunny
Arctozolt
HA Applin
HA Corsola
Slurpuff
Passimian
HA Snom

Have available:
I have HA applin, ha corsola, ha snom.
I want eiscue with belly drum, ha falinks, turtonator, ha farfetch'd

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Add me! I have a few of the things you're looking for and I need Shield exclusives.

FC: 6350-1540-7247
So I have a HA Corosola, a Scorbunny, and a Passimian. I forgot what Shield exclusives I need
I have HA applin, ha corsola, ha snom.
I want eiscue with belly drum, ha falinks, turtonator, ha farfetch'd

Awesome, I'll PM you guys when I get home from work in ~5h or so. Thank you so much!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm looking for shield exclusives and fossils. I've got the sword exclusives with a whole heap of fossils so send a pm my way if you'd like to trade.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
LF any non English ditto (IVs unimportant) willing to trade Scorbunny or any shield exclusives I have access to.

Wurst

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a spare Sobble?
Just saw its evolution and realised I made a mistake choosing grookey (to be fair, he's awesome too).

I think I have some sword exclusives and I got a Dreepy from wonder trade.

Would be much appreciated! :)

Edit: got one, thanks!

Last edited:

bluepolicebox

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all. I have a 4 IV English Ditto from a max raid (Bold, Best in Def/SpA/SpD/Spe, Pretty Good in the others) who needs a home. Looking for a non-English Ditto in return. Not super picky about the IVs.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down to the last 3. Can anyone trade me a Slurpuff, an Aromatisse, or Zamazenta? I will trade them right back.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Would anyone happen to have a HA Arrokuda?

Here's a list of HA mons I have right now (in no particular order, I'm sorry):
Snom, G-Corsola, Dreepy, Rookidee, Eevee, Applin, G-Darumaka, Mareanie, Falinks, Farfetch'd, Mr Mime, Duraludon, Toxel, Sizzlipede, Sinistea, Hatenna, Vulpix, Ralts, Magikarp, Koffing, Rolycoly, Caterpie, Chewtle, Durant, Spritzee, Minccino, G-Zigzagoon, Milcery, Impidimp, Pinurchin, Indeedee, Sableye, Silicobra, Blipbug, Charmander, Shellder, Passimian, G-Meowth, Clobbopus, Wooper, Solosis, Goomy, Ponyta, Snorunt, Corphish, Litwick, Cufant, Roggenrola, Qwilfish, Tympole, Oranguru

ghostcoaster

Mar 3, 2018
For Trade:
Any Starter
HA Dreepy
HA Corsola
Feebas
Any Shield Exclusive

Looking For:
Seedot
Mawile
Solrock
Darumaka
Gothita
Rufflet
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Passimian
Turtonator
Flapple (or anything holding a Tart Apple)
Stonjourner