• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
dmuykj2xw4w31.png
I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW I WAS GROOKEY GANG SINCE DAY ONE AND GODDAMNIT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think so because Indonesia guy said one more pic and going to bed and we got cam shot of the camp with middle form.

Someone else has the game!!!!!

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
See you guys in gen 9 when we get a water monkey to complete the trifecta.

Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
Looks like we have at least 2 sources now? How likely is it that one of them sends the game to a dataminer?

greenwell

Jan 12, 2018
I want to see the bug type but I don't want to see Sobble's final evo yet so I guess I'm out.
Grookey3 looks GREAT though.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty good looking final evo for Grookey

I need Sobble's now

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Just realized that pic with the Grookey mid evo with his back term confirms he has an animation where he takes the sticks out of his hair heh

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Shame we're only getting the Grookey final evo, would love to see the others. I wonder if this leaker will continue to leak things tomorrow or if they'll get shut down before then.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Is this the first starter Pokemon to have an object in their default pose?

I know Samurott sometimes has swords.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Shame we're only getting the Grookey final evo, would love to see the others. I wonder if this leaker will continue to leak things tomorrow or if they'll get shut down before then.
We will see the final evo of all of them, Hop has one and if the previews are correct Leon has the other.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
What's wrong with far fetched it looks like a normal one with a massive leak?

Lol leak get it since the game is leaking

toutoune134

Nov 7, 2017
B A R A
A
R
A

I love bulky pokémon and I'm so glad Grookey's evolution line went this way. I always start a new generation with the plant starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.