• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
How is this shocking. The 3DS models were made to be future proof so that they didn't need to keep remaking them per entry.

Oct 25, 2017
* fingers crossed on a return to 2D in gen 9 *

Do you guys want this game this year or in 2035?
giphy.gif

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't really matter to me. I'm still buying it day one as I did with every game, including Let's Go Pikachu.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gamefreak really are the most iconic scammers of the Industry.

Reusing 3DS technology on a HD console and getting away with it. Who else but gamefreak?

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, what an embarrassing fucking thread.

Yeah, no shit they haven't made new animations from scratch for hundreds of Pokémon. What an astonishing observation.

Oh look, I can link to YouTube videos too.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Before this thread closes

Prediction: some form of a Sword and shield photo will replace the old MW2 steam pictures. It's overdue anyway.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everytime they do a new feature they have to do it for 900+ pokemon. I can't blame them for having to draw a line at one point.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
Wait till release and judge?
There's like 5 months left?
So you guys are saying they are gonna have these "superior" Animations Ready by then?
I just have to laugh

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is something people have already been discussing since the reveal and does not warrant its own thread. Furthermore, the framing of this thread does not appear constructive to a dedicated conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.