• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
do we have any idea what time it should be unlocking for those of us in Missouri?
t1573794000z1.png

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Well, I've been playing for a bit more than an hour. The game looks great so far. Slow start, as expected, but everything is so pretty! The music is amazing, too!

I just dressed up my character and now I'm ready to head out looking for adventures!

EJX3CgQU8AA4fkz

The female trainer's design is so iconic that she looks good in literally anything

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Where are y'all from if the game is unlocking for you in a half hour or so?

Also, just a few questions:
-Have the version exclusions been confirmed? Looking at the OT, the amount of exclusives seems a bit...small compared to previous games?
-Are raids the only way to get HA Pokémon? I believe that the
yellow aura encounter gives you a guaranteed 3 IVs but I don't if it's another option for getting a Hidden Ability since i'd like to get Thick Fat Appletun. Preferably via its base and then evolving it.
-How soon do we get access to an easy way to grind out EVs? I remember Sun/Moon being fairly early in that regard since you could use SOS encounters to easily max out 252/252/4 spreads very easily.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Where are y'all from if the game is unlocking for you in a half hour or so?

Also, just a few questions:
-Have the version exclusions been confirmed? Looking at the OT, the amount of exclusives seems a bit...small compared to previous games?
The OT was made with only officially revealed info, meaning the exclusives in the image are the ones that were revealed in the marketing cycle. You check serebii's website for the complete list of exclusives.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so I was not going to get these games at launch out of protest with dexit and the other gutted features.

But then amazon informed me my order has shipped. I was like wtf? Then I realized I had a Pokémon sword preorder I forgot to cancel. Now it's on its way here.

No way I can resist the temptation since returning it will actually be a hassle (have to go to an Amazon Fresh location)

Welp. Here I am on the launch train I suppose

Lyonaz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So yeah I picked a girl character and lets start this Fashion Pokemon journey.

#TeamScorbunny

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Is anyone else's Switch disconnecting from the internet while playing the game?

When I try to access any online features outside of the game, I get a message indicating that some features are unavailable while the software is using wireless communication.

EDIT: Happens on both of my Switches, maybe because it isn't released yet?

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Got my 12 quick balls and meowth from mystery gift but how do I get my Pikachu for playing let's go?

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure someone must know the answer for this by now.
Not really an answer to you, but I definitely saw them commonly enough in the wild area so I'm guessing it'd be possible to chain them. Not sure if that is a thing in this game or not though since I've only just started playing. And I can't even catch or interact with those ones yet anyways.

Kira.FA37

Jan 11, 2018
So uhm, question. I usually play a pokemon game for a few hours before restarting my save and going at it seriously. I checked out mystery gift and gotten a Meowth, can I get it again when I restart or is it a one time thing, aka have I screwed myself here?

EDIT: Nope, I did not, since the Meowth is a time limited event I can get it again if I do mystery gift before the event ends on a new save.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I love how the switch joy cons on the Switch in your character's room changes with which colored joy cons you use. Wonder what happens if you use a Switch lite?

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Also I love how the switch joy cons on the Switch in your character's room changes with which colored joy cons you use. Wonder what happens if you use a Switch lite?

I read this and I was confused because I have Neon joycon but the Switch in my room was Grey.

Also I'm the only one that at the very beginning, as soon as you take control of the character, had massive sound cracking and what felt like slow downs?

Deleted member 1589

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I read this and I was confused because I have Neon joycon but the Switch in my room was Grey.

Also I'm the only one that at the very beginning, as soon as you take control of the character, had massive sound cracking and what felt like slow downs?
That's weird, it should have changed.

Also on your second paragraph, no problems for me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.