• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Sobble never deserved the squad, come at me
plz-stop-post.jpg

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Great OT though it should have been "Arceus save the Vespiquen" 😜

am Team Scorbunny though gonna be trading with a buddy to get all 3 starters before starting my Galar adventure.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I always go water or plant, I think i will do fire this time

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Sobble Squad is gonna be in shambles once they see that final evo.

I saw it already! First impression was pretty bad, not gonna lie, but it grew on me after a little while, especially once I saw it in motion.

Scorbunny's final evo though...yeesh. Would love for a Fire starter to be my first choice again, but the last time was Gen II and they've been outright striking out with them for four generations in a row now IMO.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Scorbunny Squad is better, because both start off similarly phonetically.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You wont get banned playing a legit copy, you will get banned if you're an asshat who uses that certain app on the switch to pirate it otoh.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Well done OT Xavi

Excited to jump in on Friday for my first Pokemon experience ever. Sobble Squad 4 lyfe!

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about buying this since my last Pokemon game that I really played were the original ones (ignoring playing Moon for 2 hours at a friend). Is there more than "yo, I like this cover" to the decision of which version to get? I know that both versions have different gyms and exclusive pokemons, but no idea if these differences have any impact gamewise.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Do you people name your starters ?

i always do, and i have been thinking about what sobble should be named for months.

Got some options, can i get some opinions ?

1. Sobbie, keeping it simple
2. Laga, since sobble is a lizard and i want a female one. Lagarto is spanish for lizard.
3. Phryna, as a female shortened version of Phrynosoma, the real world species sobble seems to be based on(a lizard that can camoflague and shoot blood out if its eyes for self defence.
Bubble O 7, as a reference to James Bond fitting the british theme and
intelleon being clearly a spy

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I assume most people are picking swords only to find out they want ponytas, so it will make my shield trades sweeter

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017

i always do, and i have been thinking about what sobble should be named for months.

2. Laga, since sobble is a lizard and i want a female one. Lagarto is spanish for lizard.
3. Phryna, as a female shortened version of Phrynosoma, the real world species sobble seems to be based on(a lizard that can camoflague and shoot blood out if its eyes for self defence.
lmao love #4. Go for it.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue

I'm naming Grookey "Lanky"

For obvious reasons.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm can't answer the poll because I have choice paralysis between Grookey and Scorbunny

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Thinking about buying this since my last Pokemon game that I really played were the original ones (ignoring playing Moon for 2 hours at a friend). Is there more than "yo, I like this cover" to the decision of which version to get? I know that both versions have different gyms and exclusive pokemons, but no idea if these differences have any impact gamewise.

The only differences between versions are Pokémon and Gym Leaders. I imagine the storyline will be slightly different, but that's it.

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
I'm picking Shield because Zacian is ugly af. Deino is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time but I only use new Pokemon on a new region so I'll just trade one.
The real reason why I chose Shield is a spoiler new exclusive Pokemon though :D
Ghost Cursola > Ice Darmanitan

Samurien

Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT! Been looking forward to it since it was announced. Team Scorbunny all the way with Shield.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
I'm can't answer the poll because I have choice paralysis between Grookey and Scorbunny
If you want i can trade you a scorbunny and grookey at launch but you have to pick sobble as your ingame starter.

i dediced to treat myself and get a switch lite alongside Sword/Shield, so i will be able to trade anybody starters if they want them while i also play Sword on my og switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.