• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I did pick the fire starter...but it just happens to be the best fire starter ever. 😏

8f2.gif
OG 3 will never be topped

MrWonderworld

Sep 18, 2018
I have no idea who's gonna be on my team apart from Sobble and Galarian Ponyta. I'm Team Pure so I'm excited to discover new fellas.

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is there a competitive battling thread?

Fun of my most fun challenges every release cycle is to scrape together a quick team of 6 and do a round robin with my circle of friends. Like how quickly I can scrape up a totally non competitive team in a week.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Based Grookey Gang has a UNIQUE first initial and so doesn't have to share its alliteration with any plebeians.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Why are we discussing best starters when it's pretty obvious that nothing can top the magnificent glory of Rowlet? It's okay. Others can try, but they will never succeed.

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
Hey, quick question about the starters.
are the starters gender locked? I've tried to get a female Scorbunny for like 15 attempts now. I saved right before you pick them.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
#TeamShield, #SobbleSquad.

Disappointed by some of the game's design decisions, but it still looks fun, there's yet to be a mainline Pokemon game that I haven't enjoyed, and I love this new batch of Pokemon. Super excited to get a certain Shield-exclusive regional evolution on my team.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie I'm still a bit mad about all of the starter evolutions being monotype.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the things I'm the most hyped about is the trainer customization. I'm gonna make the best female trainer ever.

traillaitor

Jun 10, 2018
Going to break my Pokémon nickname virginity with Sword and call Zacian "Sif" because, let's be honest - that's his name.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So is anyone getting Shield? There's a mon exclusive to it that I want to use for my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.