• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Fuck it I'm #TeamGrookey. Sobble is too popular and therefore bad, Grookey is the true patricianmon.

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
giphy.gif

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
sirfetchd > galarian ponyta
This is true but

Unrevealed Shield counterpart > Sirfetch'd
Unrevealed Sword counterpart > Ponyta

They really should be more upfront about the exclusives, people should be able to make informed decisions.

(yes obviously opinions are subjective, lol)

DaToonie

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, it's so weird seeing Sobble as the leader, and Scorbunny of all things trailing behind. I was fully convinced Grookey was the least popular.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll do Grookey this time around. I've picked the Litten and Froakie in the previous games so its time to grass it up.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play the game. This generation is also interesting for me as this is the first generation, where I have no plans to add the new starters on the team. It also marks the first time where I am not also using a water type Pokémon on my team.

Toad King

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Used my last voucher on Shield. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Black/White, and I dropped that one after like the second gym. Looking forward for awkward british mannerisms and beeg Pokemon.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
I don't think I've been so divided on a game before even playing it, I just need my hands on it at this point. Midnight Thursday EST can't come soon enough

lightning16

May 17, 2019
I'll use Grookey.

My biggest potential issue with this game is probably going to be the difficulty/being overleveled, so I think I'm just gonna use a ton of Pokemon this time around and rotate them in and out of my party. I actually did a playthrough of ORAS like this and it was surprisingly fun. I usually only use 6 of the new Pokemon when I play a new generation for the first time, but I think it's worth changing it up now.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all better be representing that Sobble Squad in the game when I see ya in there.

Hoping this will be fun.

Oh, and I'll be posting the final version of the legacy pokemon chart here on launch day as a heads up.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Wow, it's so weird seeing Sobble as the leader, and Scorbunny of all things trailing behind. I was fully convinced Grookey was the least popular.

Out of the staters the order was always

Sobble>Grookey>Scorbunny

People wanted to protect sobble

Grookey was the hype

Scorbunny was not well received(in the beginning anyways)

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Super looking forward to tomorrow. Despite some shortcomings I'm really excited to see what the game has to offer from the main game standpoint and competitive.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
Any word on Bestbuy doing a midnight release or releasing on Thursday? Only reason why I asked is because they released KH3 the night before at 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.