• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for a gold/silver/crystal remake, since I have some really sweet memories from that time. Diamon and pearl is very much a whatever generation.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Hoping for full Diamond/Pearl remakes.

Would settle for some kind of Let's Go Johto

Prepared to not be interested in anything they show.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I figure at best we'll get a tiny snippet for Diamond & Pearl remakes, confirming them, the box-legendaries, and nothing more. Feels a bit too early to get much more than that.

I'd love collections (especially if they included HGSS or something) but I really doubt that'll happen.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Hoping for RSE ports to correct the wrongs of oras but I'll just take any fun spinoff at this point. Still, I predict Unite will show up and get people mad by it existing despite it being harmless, and Sleep will hopefully return after going MIA: I lowkey could need it right now. Anything else is a surprise and a hopeful good bonus

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
COVID makes me less confident that there will be an announcement for a new mainline game like D/P remake, at least for this year. Its more likely to me that it would be a compilation of rereleases for switch.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Hoping for a Diamond and Pearl remake! I forgot to breed my Manaphy before bringing it up to Pokemon Home, so a DP remake would help me to get one Pokemon closer to having a full Living Dex in Home. That and I think I could more easily get into Sinnoh with some of the more modern QOL updates made since Gen IV. I got a copy of Diamond earlier last year at my local retro game store and it just felt too slow.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
I would meltdown so hard if its lets go.... give me a real pokemon game, I dont care if its gen 9 or a remake, but with real combat.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Kind of hard to get hyped because unless a main game is coming much earlier all we will get here is a logo most likely

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
I will say that if we are to see DP remakes tomorrow it will just be a quick teaser, possibly hinting at Gigantimaxed Dialga and Palkia, but nothing major. Probably will see it at the last 3 minutes or something.
Or maybe it's 5 minutes on Pokémon Snap and then 15 minutes on another Unite demo.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
No matter what happens, ResetEra is going to have the same looping argument about the future of Pokemon for the end of eternity.

Unless Diagla and Palkia move space and time to stop this neverending nightmare. Save us Pokemon.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
They should start the livestream with Pokémon Sleep. They announced it in 2019, didn't they?
Anyway, I am pretty sure they will announce Diamond & Pearl remakes. I expect them using the same engine as Sword&Shield, while in the meantime GameFreak is starting to work / is working on next gen games. Basically, the situation will be the same as when ORAS was graphically similar to XY with minor improvements, while then Sun&Moon was graphically better (but I remember Moon to be so slow in the gameplay... ).