• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Its 3 in the morning, or close enough. Adrenaline high from a busy kitchen shift, I am not calming down for shit. Iced coffee ready, peanut butter oreos and milk ready, my PC open on the TV for this and its so fucking ready. Worth it or not I am interested in what the franchise has to offer on a whole, it sucks no Pokemon spinoffs have happened yet for the Switch. I need a new mystery dungeon ASAP.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they're gonna Level 5 Vision this bitch

full on motherfuckin toys and shit, motherfuckin games and shit, motherfuckin cartoon pilots and shit. Hino gonna be put on motherfuckin blast so hard he'll have to sell his motherfuckin company to TPC because he knows he can't win

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Almost an hour to go and I'm still stuck on my commute. Damn it!
I'd love a new console Pokemon TGC, but my dream announcement is all the Pokemon OST coming to Spotify. Heck, throw in the music from the concert as well. I know it won't happen, but a gal can dream.

Nitpicker_Red

Nov 3, 2017
Welp, going to sleep. I mixed up my GMT's and my summer hours, I thought it would be now, but it's still far, and 3AM is pushing it.
Have a nice watch!

Jan 10, 2018
They reveal merch each week :P

This week is a week

tenor.gif

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018
Less than a hour. Hoping to see some anime news and new live action movies announcement!

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
As Serebii has said multiple times, it's very likely this conference is not just about games, so what other entertainment areas do you think Pokémon could expand on? It's pretty much everywhere already (movies, TCG, anime, merch, hardware, even freaking smart assistants) so what new business area is left?

Clearly the only place left for them to go is to make Pokémon real.
They are going to sell real eggs that hatch into select Pokémon, starting with Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur, starting at $1299 available this Fall.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So it's on in just under an hour? Doesn't that mean the title is wrong since it says 2 am gmt but it's actually on at 1 am gmt? Feels like the kinda thing that should be corrected.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Pokémon Snap 2 Pokémon Snap 2 Pokémon Snap 2 Pokémon Snap 2 Pokémon Snap 2

What's compelling people to want Pokemon Snap 2 so much? I mean I played it an ungodly amount as a kid due to my obsession with Pokemon at the time, but my memory of the gameplay is that it was really really shallow and repetitious. The same courses over and over and over, trying to trigger and capture that perfect picture.

I guess it'd be OK as a mobile release :-/

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I doubt it'll be a new iteration of something, gonna be something totally new I think.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
My pie in the sky prediction is a Pokémon Universe television show for Warner's streaming service.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting multiple things related to the franchise outside of the mainline games themselves.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
There's never been a video game announcement that personally made me upset or angry at its existence.

Mystery Dungeon Mobile would do the trick. That's some monkeys paw nonsense. I would be devastated.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TPC will reveal that Pokemon were real all along and that they will use them to take over the world/start WWIII.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if they announced Pokemon TV for Switch and some kind of Pokemon Trainer app that links with games, as well as being able to connect to Pokemon Bank on your phone.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Explorers of Time is one of my favorite games ever. While I don't think it's likely, I still hope we get a new game of that kind soon, preferably not like the 3DS entries. Hell, even an adaptation with current gen Pokémon would be amazing for me!

Super is the best game in the series gameplay wise, but I do miss the 2d sprites.

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
Could they put software on Oculus Quest? Is that so different from a mobile app? Would it be a betrayal to Nintendo if they're barely in the VR space so far?

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Hope they reveal they are porting all the handheld Pokemon games ( or the ones they released on the 3DS) to the Switch so i can fully retire it.

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo never retweeted this conference, correct? If true, I'm not expecting much more than a mobile announcement.