• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paradoxes shown before launch or after?

• Before

Votes: 145 41.9%
  • After

Votes: 201 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes

People who pretend to be leakers and act like they're the ultimate resource when they have no actual sources and just leech off random posts on socials
nah, I think real leakers who think their shit don't stink are worse. because since they actually have sources, you actually have to listen (or not, of course), which fuels their ego

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
nah, I think real leakers who think their shit don't stink are worse. because since they actually have sources, you actually have to listen (or not, of course), which fuels their ego
Na, when you have certain gain clout with reposting others as if it's their own, blocking people who call them out, and get widely considered as trustworthy and let it get to their head

Especially when they then post another game claiming it to be Pokémon

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
So how likely is a trailer this week with this new domain news? Is it basically guaranteed or is it a shot in the dark?

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Yes

People who pretend to be leakers and act like they're the ultimate resource when they have no actual sources and just leech off random posts on socials

I love PokeCentro Leaks because they usually have the rumors and leaks all collected in a neat series of tweets. The difference between that and someone like Zippo who would be here to get off on being an "insider" and do 90% insider teasing that went nowhere or was wrong is something way worse.

I'll take good leak hunters/leak collectors any day than watching clout chasers on Youtube make a 15-20 minute vid per rumor.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
So how likely is a trailer this week with this new domain news? Is it basically guaranteed or is it a shot in the dark?
I'd say it's likely
I love PokeCentro Leaks because they usually have the rumors and leaks all collected in a neat series of tweets. The difference between that and someone like Zippo who would be here to get off on being an "insider" and do 90% insider teasing that went nowhere or was wrong is something way worse.
Yeah I don't think you've been paying attention to them if you think they're not like that

They just delete when they're wrong

They thought Legends was to do with P25 Music. Their DP remake "leak" was just based on subdomains and diamondpearl and legends dropped at the same time, and they said Legends was for P25 Music because they had no actual insider knowledge

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Assuming a trailer is upcoming this week what would you guys want out of it?

I'd want two or three more forms/pokemon and a bit more explanation of moment to moment gameplay and some plot stuff. I'd love a decent sized clip of a boss fight or something

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming a trailer is upcoming this week what would you guys want out of it?

I'd want two or three more forms/pokemon and a bit more explanation of moment to moment gameplay and some plot stuff. I'd love a decent sized clip of a boss fight or something
the Kleavor was a good demonstration of a boss fight. if there other types of bosses though is something they'll probably keep secret

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
the Kleavor was a good demonstration of a boss fight. if there other types of bosses though is something they'll probably keep secret
true enough, I just want to see some extended gameplay clips. If they follow the BDSP model we should have previews towards the end of the month, but yeah probably not in a trailer this week

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
If there's news this week I want to see Qwilfish.

It's supposedly Dark/Poison so I'm thinking it might have a row of large spikes like a mohawk or something. Game Freak like doing delinquents/punks with the hairdos.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
They just delete when they're wrong

They thought Legends was to do with P25 Music. Their DP remake "leak" was just based on subdomains and diamondpearl and legends dropped at the same time, and they said Legends was for P25 Music because they had no actual insider knowledge

Not even insiders with sources have perfect track records. Given how these leaks are handled, I'm not even sure the original leakers want credit. How many Chinese Riddlers are there even?

At least PokeCentro makes shit convenient when there is just what feels like endless noise from people who want to get an audience talking about Pokemon rumors and even making them up.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Not even insiders with sources have perfect track records. Given how these leaks are handled, I'm not even sure the original leakers want credit. How many Chinese Riddlers are there even?

At least PokeCentro makes shit convenient when there is just what feels like endless noise from people who want to get an audience talking about Pokemon rumors and even making them up.
I actually think the Chinese riddler is the only real person with info that posts anything and everyone else is varying levels of parroting him. I'm pretty sure the posts are all from a consistent Chinese social media account and have been posting riddles since SM with pretty high accuracy.

Feb 26, 2019
Tijuana
OP
OP
WrenchNinja

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
We have an endorsement of an early version of PLA from Christina Aguilera and her daughter lmao, they apparently loved it

www.elle.com

Christina Aguilera on Her Favorite Nintendo Switch Games and Making Her New Spanish Album

The new Nintendo ambassador opens up about her family's love of gaming and what to expect from her new Spanish album.
"[While shooting the campaign], my daughter was able to fall in love with a new game. We had a brief moment to [try out] Pokemon Legends: Arceus [due out January 28, 2022]. It's so gorgeous, the graphics and the setting that you get to explore in, so she was loving that so much, she wouldn't give me a turn. But that was on set and yeah, it's just such a great way for your family to connect."

Lol

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

They're the ones who make endless noise to get an audience

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Since news this week seems likely, its either today or tomorrow right? I doubt they would do it on TGA day, so a little over 2 hours left maybe

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tuesdays have been when stuff have been posted before as well so come back in like 2 to 4 hours and I expect we'll see something.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah its usually Tuesdays at 2pm I've noticed. It's the same time as my team meeting at work 🙃

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Interestingly the pokemon twitter account didn't tweet at all yesterday, they just retweeted stuff, probably doesn't mean anything but its something I noticed

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I liked the sound to be honest. I will probably try to chill while playing. The vibes I'm getting is that I'll enjoy this game more if I take it with patience and absorb everything around me, rather than trying to 100% it.

Status
Not open for further replies.