• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
With them always making APAC go last for CD now, I wonder if that means the US is just never getting CD on a Sunday again.
I don't see that situation changing so probably so.
The trick is to have a significant other, install pokemon go, and do 3 pvp battles per day. I get one stone per week at least this way. I've evolved everything unlocked thus far, seems I need more stones. *grabs wife phone*.
You can battle the same trainer three times?

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I don't see that situation changing so probably so.

You can battle the same trainer three times?

Yes it even gives you the option of rematch.

I just got a stone and my wife a rare candy. Wonder how often rare candy is handed out, it might be new. Its a pretty good incentive, once I finish bronzer and the lombre I'm gonna start getting candy to power up legendaries.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Swinub is extremely rare if you're not in the right biome for it, so your results are not typical.
Yup.

Yes it even gives you the option of rematch.

I just got a stone and my wife a rare candy. Wonder how often rare candy is handed out, it might be new. Its a pretty good incentive, once I finish bronzer and the lombre I'm gonna start getting candy to power up legendaries.
Rare candy appears to be the same odds as the Sinnoh Stones.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Just snagged a shiny Kyogre (14/13/13)! My third best overall, fourth Kyogre caught. Think I let 3 or 4 run away.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Swinub is interesting, because it means we get Mamoswine and it means Gallade is coming on a Community Day as well.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
The person that leaked the December Community weekend and the Hoenn event is now claiming that Palkia will be the new 5-star raid boss starting to appear on 29th.

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
I finally hatched a riolu. I think I've hatched them all now.

The difficult things to pickup and get right now are basically

Riolu (was in 10k eggs and has been in 7's but rare in either)
Shinx (although you could raid for this which is how most people got one)
Manteen (only hatches and only 7k eggs)
Chingaling (only hatches and only 7k eggs)
Munchlax (again only 7k hatches but more common than the others)

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
The difficult things to pickup and get right now are basically

Riolu (was in 10k eggs and has been in 7's but rare in either)
Shinx (although you could raid for this which is how most people got one)
Manteen (only hatches and only 7k eggs)
Chingaling (only hatches and only 7k eggs)
Munchlax (again only 7k hatches but more common than the others)

Yeah I got all of those. Biggest thing I need now are rare candies. I get 20 or so each community day via raids.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
No Mantyke or Chingaling here yet.

I swear I hatched a Beldum from a 7km egg the other day.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
I'm also still looking for the hard-to-find hatches.

I hate rare, egg-exclusive Mons. If you are going to make them egg exclusive, then make them fairly common hatches. Or if you want them to be rare hatches, make them rare wild spawns (Bagon, Chimecho, etc.) and/or raid bosses (Shinx, Absol currently) as well. Making them both rare and egg-exclusive is very frustrating.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Clarification on the 5 awards during CD:

57ebmj04s6c21.png

So still only a random chance at a sinnoh stone

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Just hit level 38. I realized that most likely the friends I was working on would taper off at 1M exp so I added like 10 of you so I'll coast to 40 over the next 6 months.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Earlier today I ventured out to try and catch a 100 IV Treecko that was reported locally. Didn't find it, but I observed a Groudon hatching nearby while on my way and had enough people around to raid it before I had to head back. Turned out to be my first shiny (out of 14 raids so far). Glad I didn't leave empty handed, lol

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Niantic has been good to me since the announcement of the Swinub community day. I got a Stone yesterday from the daily battle, and today I got another one plus a Rare candy. Already 2 stones saved for the event. :)

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
For that part they have confused everyone with their various announcements and changed announcements but it does look like *on the community day* then your guaranteed stones from your battles and you can battle 5 times for rewards instead of the usual 3

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've seen so far 3 new pokestops & 1 new gym. Since the new incentive for OPR protal reviewers, I've had like 10 rejections for portals from the summer.

Note to self, stop submitting benches. lol

Naarmight

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I've seen so far 3 new pokestops & 1 new gym. Since the new incentive for OPR protal reviewers, I've had like 10 rejections for portals from the summer.

Note to self, stop submitting benches. lol
You say this, but I was at a friends house the other day, and it was within range of 2 pokestops, one of which was, and I kid you not a street light

KamalaHarris

Oct 28, 2017
I had the church near me remove their gym and I guess they weren't content with just being a pokestop and got that remove too

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Just went through and actually used all of my Sinnoh Stones since I had been sitting on them all since they launched. I now have all the evolutions besides Rhyperior, Electivire, and Dusknoir.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only missing Rhyperior as I must have used up all my candy levelling Rhydon. Rhyperior is kinda goofy looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.