• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
free roam area, new puff ball poke looks cute, kaiju pokes look dumb in a good way, gyms, sif legendary

game looks pretty good

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Everything looked amazing.
Apart from the legendaries looking too similar.

RomanceDawn

Teacher of Superheroines
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Love seeing the Pokemon walking around in the wild BUT it doesn't look to be everywhere. Is this Wild Area a safari zone type of place or is the Wild Area just all the routes in between the cities and towns?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to rethink how they design the coloring and aesthetics of legendaries

The Wolves could be so much cooler but those colors and designs.... UGH

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, loved everything I saw. Didn't go in with any expectations and came out pretty hyped. Loved that they added a camera and overworld Pokemon. The trainers look nice. I'm definitely getting the Sif as my legendary.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
At first i thought the shield pokemon looked ridiculous but then i saw the sword pokemon and how lame it looked. The shield one looks more unique and the design has grew on me the longer i looked at it.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
legendaries be like

D8TO4hSVsAIFs0n.jpg

winstein

Oct 28, 2017
Malaysia
Has the types of the new Pokemon ever been revealed? I didn't see any information on this, and I am surprised that this is something that is left out. We could infer that Eldegoss and its pre-evolution have the Grass-type based on the design and Gym type, but some confirmation would be nice.

Thank you for reading.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The mega super big Pokemon thing is weird. It sets an awkward precedent for all future games unless they ignore after this one. Looks better than the first trailer though!

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
It all just looks so.. uninspired and kinda ugly. I know it's not Nintendo developed, but it for sure shows. Plenty of games on the switch look amazing.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I love the world and an end to wild battles, but they're stretching on Pokemon design. I want to catch them and name them after Pokemon that have similar concepts. Dynamax isn't interesting and feels like Mega Evolution 2.0.

Don't own a Switch, but I would have to pick Shield here.

Status
Not open for further replies.