• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Graphical quality looks better than Falcom games, and there's also a very well defined art style especially with the character and Pokemon models. As much as Falcom's games are awesome, the graphics are bad on both a technical AND artistic level. Pokemon Sword & Shield are much better looking.

I mean look at it...

ss_b9edf7c7049f10b352eb5104893c87bebd06ace4.1920x1080.jpg

What game is this? I'm kind of into how it looks...

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
Talking of birds from the UK, I'd love to see a Water/Flying regional bird based on the heron or gannet:

Grey-Heron.jpg

gannet_2290655b.jpg

The gannet is our fastest bird (often skimming the water at 60mph), diving in a very striking pose towards its prey. Its name is also a slang word for glutton.

Last edited:

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Graphical quality looks better than Falcom games, and there's also a very well defined art style especially with the character and Pokemon models. As much as Falcom's games are awesome, the graphics are bad on both a technical AND artistic level. Pokemon Sword & Shield are much better looking.

I mean look at it...

ss_b9edf7c7049f10b352eb5104893c87bebd06ace4.1920x1080.jpg
Idk. I reckon the graphics/visuals are actually better here (with a few textures and model geometry being the big exceptions). It's the art which is shocking

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
When you are doing a whole region, the towns have to be to scale. It also happens in Skyrim, BOTW and dozens of other games.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
No problem. Didn't want to be a pedantic dick, but was adding all these E3 events into my calendar as I go away tomorrow and it confused me. If you ask me the whole world should just only use UTC would make life a lot easier.

People make plans based on these titles so it is important to be correct! If you ever see a title with an incorrect timezone denotation feel free to report it too. I'm glad I happened across your post.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
So as for predictions I think we will be getting information on the starting town, professor, rival, goal (gyms), and the legendaries. Along with a release date.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the regional bird has an elemental typing like the GOAT Fletchling ('s evos). It's time for a Flying/Ice birb.

underFlorence

May 19, 2019
Germany
I know it hasn't been talked abput in a bit but the Ultra Beasts are super amazing for how out there and weird they are, while still being able to be expressive. That said, I wouldn't wanna see more of them just for the sake of it because it'd really mess with their lore and I don't want them to become too normal if that makes sense.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I predict 360 camera and that's all I can say. It only makes so much sense.
But i didn't follow discussions so maybe it's normal expectations.

The most nonsensical and ridiculous comparison of all time, probably.
Naaah, I think you can find some much...... muuuch more ridiculous comparisons lol.
It's a case of "there are so many I can't even chose one" : P.

Last edited:

Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
I know Fletchling is technically a Robin Pokemon, but it's such an iconically British bird that I wonder if they could take a different angle on it for a new flying type in gen 8.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
People still expecting 3D camera when some of those camera movements in the trailer are straight out of Sun and Moon. Unless they're doing a weird hybrid and they hid all the good parts, it's not happening.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the expectation tomorrow? It's 15 minutes, correct?

I would prefer to keep starter evos a secret whilst just revealing some early game wild mons. I'd also like more insight into this games gimmick, the arena(or armor evos if that's still a possibility). Honestly would love to see some sort of glimpse into the Meltan/Melmetal role in this game

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the expectation tomorrow? It's 15 minutes, correct?

I would prefer to keep starter evos a secret whilst just revealing some early game wild mons. I'd also like more insight into this games gimmick, the arena(or armor evos if that's still a possibility). Honestly would love to see some sort of glimpse into the Meltan/Melmetal role in this game
Hoping to see following return!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
that was a good movie
No joke. Back in 2000 when I was at my edgiest I had a choice to see this or some new shitty horror movie. I of course went with the shitty horror movie as it was teh mature choice. It was utterly forgettable.

Almost a decade later I finally watched Chicken Run and it was so good. Easily one of my favorite animated movies.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just think, this time tomorrow, we'll all be complaining about how Game Freak is a shit company who are ripping us off for charging $60 for what's an upressed vita game at best

Status
Not open for further replies.