• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnMajete

Feb 26, 2019
Spain
The most slow hour ever! How are those expectations? Do you think they'll susprise us? Or it will be more like other Pokémon game with any revolution?

Royer

Oct 27, 2017
Pokemon official twitter tweeted each region these last days and the promotional pic for this direct is 3 pokeballs refering to the starters, so my guess it's 8th gen and the possibility of re-visiting the past regions, that would be cool.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What if... they don't just do a new region, but the game takes place at a different point in history, like instead of being Victorian England theme, it actually takes place in the 1800s or equivalent of the Pokemon universe? That may be cool.

Deleted member 54216

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 26, 2019
I will definitely take a break from Era after the Direct just like I did after the last general Direct because it will be one big toxic place anyways. No matter how good it will look there will be meltdowns that's for sure.
No, if they deliver there will not be a Meltdown. Some will like it or not.
They just havd to deliver this Single time and make some future wise steps for the franchise and show some effort.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Can I ask that people not get their hopes up too high? This is only a couple minutes long. I feel like all it's gonna be is showing a couple environments, a couple characters, and the 3 starters. I feel like every direct there's people who expect insane things and they think the reveals are shit because it didn't live up to what they were expecting.

Just please don't think we're getting a half hour blowout revealing 50 new Pokemon and an epic story or whatever. We'll be lucky if we get a release date.

Keep in mind the announcement trailers for last few Pokemon games (X&Y, Sun and Moon / USun and UMoon were also only a few minutes long as well.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokémon-direct-2-27-2019-announced.102008/page-58#post-18341525

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Ohmori did an AMAZING job with Sun and Moon and if he's director again he'll show us what he's learned from it.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Pokémon fans have such different opinions. At least can we all agree that the world needs a new Pokémon Snap?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Been drafted into delivering a meeting in 35 minutes. RIP.

See you guys after the reveal I guess

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
"We are here to announce a new Pokémon Switch game. Please enjoy Pokémon Sun and Moon, now on the Nintendo Switch!"

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Random hope: I don't want them to use the usual, over used Pokémon theme for the trailer. Hoping for something new, like the general Alola's region theme. Would be much more exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.