• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
Got a leak from one of my friends at Gamefreak that one of the new pokemon will be based on a shoe, and it'll evolve into shoes

They're also replacing shiny pokemon with pokemon wearing sunglasses

Enjoy the direct ;))))

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So glad we get a new generation. Pokemon Let's Go was boring af. Pokemon Red and Blue were my favorite games as a kid, but catching the same damn Pokemon over and over again with like no variety made me quit Let's Go halfway.

I'm not expecting a BotW moment, but at least give us a free camera and maybe third person. Open world would be a big surprise

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
NOOOOO!

Got work at 1-9pm [GMT] so gonna have to wait hours to see this. Phone is broke too. I'm half tempted to take my Laptop to work and watch it during my break.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen the bowels of the Sonic fandom, I no longer have joy in life.

Is it better or worse than Sonic Dreams Collection?

Got a leak from one of my friends at Gamefreak that one of the new pokemon will be based on a shoe, and it'll evolve into shoes

They're also replacing shiny pokemon with pokemon wearing sunglasses

Enjoy the direct ;))))

hqdefault.jpg

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
God why are we talking about deleting Pokemon again.
It's dumb to think Pokemon deletion would happen, but I find it an interesting thought exercise to try and make the numbers a bit more manageable while still trying to balance things (as long as you include all 'mons from all Gens on the chopping block).

Purely theoretical though - I don't think I'd like it in the actual games

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Yeah, that monocle makes it concrete, UK is more than likely now. Gonna take some convincing to get me fully on board, and I definitely will need time to cope with no Kalos post game despite being next door.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
So just going in a slightly different direction...Do you guys think these will be the first titles to get real DLC? Or are we just getting Sinnoh remakes in 2020 (PLEASE)?

Ghost Rider

Oct 27, 2017
Gen 8 will reveal that everything has been a Matrix-like simulation that mewtwo has created. All humans have been in a psychic trance and there have been no Pokémon for eons. The game involves you escaping

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Some Pokémon fans suffer from Perpetual State of Suffering.

They just need care. And more suffering.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
What do you mean?

Trainers would have different Pokémon at different levels based on how many badges you've acquired when you battle them. Pokémon themselves are naturally scalable creatures, after all. Between levels, movepools, and evolutionary lines, there are tons of ways to adjust the way Pokémon appear based on the progress the player has made.
The progression of these games have always been linear, the game doesn't like it when you have a Pokemon at too high of a level so they make that Pokemon hard control until you have the right Gym badge so I'm not sure what's the point of having everything available at once when Gamefreak is pretty clear in wanting their players to progress the story in order

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
I'm expecting the new title to look like the recent Let's Go titles, but with the features we have come to expect from the main Pokemon games. I think they'll keep Pokemon being visible in the game world as well, a welcome addition in the Let's Go games, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.