• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if Ash does indeed enter this tournament for the saga finale, what other old characters would they use (if any at all)? Leon and Raihan feel like a lock (though Raihan could be the penultimate fight before the tournament). I know they're apprehensive about using original old characters, but I think old game characters should be easily allowed because Lance is here. I hope Cynthia returns, and Alder too because he deserves to be in a better series lmao

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell? Was that a new legendary pokemon they saw outside of the plane? I haven't seen that one before. Damn that was big.
Or was that the one final boss in SwSh?

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
That was a solid episode. Really liked seeing a glimpse of Eternatus.

New titles:
Mar 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?
There's trouble with the system at the Sakuragi Laboratories, so for the first time in a while, Go returns home to where his parents and grandmother are waiting for him. He's happy to meet them again after not seeing them for so long, but that joy doesn't last long, as he's told his parents are going to get home late due to a sudden job. While he's waiting, Go spots a Karakara being attacked by a Mankey in a park near the house, and heads over together with Hibanny in order to help it. However the Mankey has ended up running off with the Karakara's beloved bone. Go decides to work with his Pokémon to search for the bone, but...

Screenplay 吉田玲子 (Reiko Yoshida)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 山縣亜紀 (Aki Yamagata)
Animation Director 土信田和幸 (Kazuyuki Toshida)
Animation Director 河野仁美 (Hitomi Kono)
Mar 8th: PM2019 016: Satoshi Has Been Cursed...!
Mysterious phenomena have been occurring recently at the Sakuragi Laboratories, like items being broken and rooms being ransacked. And believe it or not, the culprit turns out to be the same Gangar that has appeared there before. Satoshi and Go's eyes blaze with enthusiasm as they claim they'll definitely get it THIS time. But then Satoshi suddenly starts acting weird... not only does he almost fall down the stairs, he also nearly ends up drinking the water from a flower vase by accident. Could he have been cursed by the Gangar?

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

New summary for Ep.14
The "Ruins of the Titans" have been discovered in the Resort Desert, a desert in the Isshu region. Satoshi and Go set off to investigate them in order to uncover their mysteries. The duo cross the desert and somehow manage to reach the ruins. But inside, numerous traps await them. Is this a message telling them to not approach the titans?

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 徐恵眞 (Hye-jin Seo)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 夏目久仁彦 (Kunihiko Natsume)

Last edited:

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
So I havent watched Danny of these episodes but reading the synopses it seems like they are travelling all over the world. Are they flying around?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Eternatus in the episode is interesting because Iwane stated back when he did a sketch of the pokemon that it looked like it would be hard to animate. I hope they don't go CG later.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That's the sort of lore and backstory missing fr the games, stuff that connects to other regions with some tidbits is the one thing that makes or breaks the games for me.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Ash sensed Eternatus before it appeared.
beAHQOZ

SZrMR1a

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Well Pikachu did and I guess Ash knew what Pikachu was sensing like he usually does

Deleted member 2954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep
0LPmcUA

jp5UCTB

I'm actually wondering if Ash will be able to enter this tournament at all. Seems like you need a damn good resume to get into it.
Ash won the orange league, battle frontier and alola league plus being part of those other leagues. Im sure he's qualified to enter, unless some bs plot device makes him do random tournaments.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Ash won the orange league, battle frontier and alola league plus being part of those other leagues. Im sure he's qualified to enter, unless some bs plot device makes him do random tournaments.
You would think, but then you got Ash here who didn't even know the PWT existed. Which to be honest is strange as hell, but you do you anime.

I think Ash is gonna get an invite to the Galar league next episode. Beating Leon(plus everything else he's done) on his home terf is a pretty good statement to get an invite to the PWT.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I'm assuming the titans are just Golurk. A magazine scan had it part of this episode .
Ash catching a Golurk would be baller as fuck, I hope it happens.

Ash sensed Eternatus before it appeared.
beAHQOZ

SZrMR1a
Probably the reason why he can activate Dynamax for Pikachu, its some bullshit plot device.

Yep
0LPmcUA

jp5UCTB

I'm actually wondering if Ash will be able to enter this tournament at all. Seems like you need a damn good resume to get into it.
Man from the sounds of it the PWT for Ash is gonna be a crowning achievement if he ever wins it, gonna be interesting how long this plays out.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Ash catching a Golurk would be baller as fuck, I hope it happens.

Probably the reason why he can activate Dynamax for Pikachu, its some bullshit plot device.

Man from the sounds of it the PWT for Ash is gonna be a crowning achievement if he ever wins it, gonna be interesting how long this plays out.
If he even gets to the PWT, that is a crowning achievement. You have to be considered Top 8 in the world to get there.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You would think, but then you got Ash here who didn't even know the PWT existed. Which to be honest is strange as hell, but you do you anime.

I think Ash is gonna get an invite to the Galar league next episode. Beating Leon(plus everything else he's done) on his home terf is a pretty good statement to get an invite to the PWT.

Huge doubt on that beating Leon at this point. Either

A. Ash Jobs hard and loses.
or
B. Fight get's interrupted midway through.

So, Pikachu dynamax, Gigantimax or not? I'm guessing it's Gigantimax, same with the Rockets Meowth when we get to the point they get to Dynamax.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
I wish w
Huge doubt on that beating Leon at this point. Either

A. Ash Jobs hard and loses.
or
B. Fight get's interrupted midway through.

So, Pikachu dynamax, Gigantimax or not? I'm guessing it's Gigantimax, same with the Rockets Meowth when we get to the point they get to Dynamax.
With Ash being allowed to finally win a league anything is possible at this point.
Is he going beat Leon next week? No, but he at least forced Leon to Gigantamax which is saying a lot.

Watch Pikachu get an all new never before seen form next week lol.
Personally I wanna see the Giga form.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
So we might not get Gym battles? or maybe they'll appear in the tournament or something?

Was excited to hear about the PWT, as its surely going to be stacked and it will be fun to see how far Ash can get.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Might be too early to say, because the new series is clearly still getting into full swing, but I was WAY more invested in the Sun and Moon anime by this point.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
I miss this
fMY5d77

I won't be happy if these two don't at least show up when he goes back to Alola.

I miss the fluff man.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Voice cast for episode 14. Kind of interesting here.
Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Hibanny
Shinichiro Miki: Warrgle
Rikako Aikawa: Koduck
Kenta Miyake: Kairyu
Risa Shimizu: Spear
Kiyotaka Furushima: Colorvar
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Group leader
Tatsuki Kobe: Group member
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Rika Adachi: Keira
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So ash might be using dragonite for the first time in the raid, and maybe go will be using beedrill

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Ash is entering the World Championship. Dudes gonna be World champ when this series ends. Awesome

I wonder if this mean Ash is gonna fight other champion/E4 characters as well then.

Next episode looks really fun actually.
I was right on Golurk being the raid boss.

Last edited: