• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017

I love this goofy ass dude giving me free Balls. He's so into it, he's Pokémon's Gatekeeper.

Do you like him ERA?

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
In Spanish he is called Bolifacio, a play in "Ball" and "Bonifacio" and maybe "face" as well (probably not intended) and it's the best thing ever. I love him.

Now, I wish the balls were actually available somewhere else. They did the same shit in Sun and Moon with Alolan Oak.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like him because he gives me consumable items that I can only have one of. Look at him... mocking me... he knows exactly how much I can't handle once per game items.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
In German he's called Ballduin and i couldn't stop laughing at that point (Balduin with one "l" is a seemingly normal German name albeit quite old fashioned. Coupled with ball (same in English) it's perfect)

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
First thing I thought of was the guy from The Outer Worlds.
Same

GzAQwBr.png

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
the most creepy thing about him is that this isn't even his job, he just does this in hopes of getting hired

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
In Spanish he is called Bolifacio, a play in "Ball" and "Bonifacio" and maybe "face" as well (probably not intended) and it's the best thing ever. I love him.

Now, I wish the balls were actually available somewhere else. They did the same shit in Sun and Moon with Alolan Oak.

Wouldnt put i pass it the spanish translators. The Pokemon, Dragon Quest and some of the Nintendo spanish localization teams fucking love their puns. I also think they usally do much better name localizations than the american ones most of the time. Rosalina will lways be a absolute horrendous name compared to the more superior Estela.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Damn, I haven't made it far enough to run into this guy yet but as soon as I see him I'm making a beeline.