• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mountain forecast in WA got downgraded a tad. Passes will stay open barring an accident. Don't feel worried about making it up to crystal tomorrow lol

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
We got 3-4 inches here (east of Portland). More expected tonight. Not quite as intense a storm as predicted, but it keeps shifting between snow and a wintry mix, which is making the roads very hazardous.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Glad it was weaker than they thought yesterday since I had to drive across town. Hope tonight is weak too.

If you want to see snow so bad, drive up the mountain any time of year! :P

OP
OP
fluffydelusions
Oct 25, 2017
not my pic but here is olympia atm
ntltxvcfb4h61.jpg

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I've been getting nothing but sleet and freezing rain for the last few hours (even though it's only 24 degrees right now), and based on the radar it looks like freezing rain is the only thing I'll be getting overnight. We were supposed to get another 4-8 inches of snow, but I guess we'll be getting at least half an inch of ice instead.

Oct 28, 2017
The accumulation here in T-Town has surpassed six inches. Now the winds are increasing and the lights are flickering.

Time to ensure my phone and Switch are fully charged.

Oct 27, 2017
We've got about an inch so far in the last few hours, and forecast to snow through much of the night.
The different weather sites are all over the map so we'll see. Some call for rain tomorrow afternoon, others say snow through Tuesday.
Either way, I have no reason to go anywhere so just watch from indoors.

Oct 25, 2017
Snow finally made it to Canada..... we've got a cm or 2 so far on Vancouver Island and should get 15-30cm this weekend if forecasts are right. Hopefully more.

Pretty sure that's 4-5 feet per your imperial system of measurement? No idea

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I was asleep when it started snowing again, but I woke up to quite a bit! It even settled on the roads this time. Please be careful if you have to go out.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Snow finally made it to Canada..... we've got a cm or 2 so far on Vancouver Island and should get 15-30cm this weekend if forecasts are right. Hopefully more.

Pretty sure that's 4-5 feet per your imperial system of measurement? No idea
I live downtown Victoria and I was hoping we'd just get a light dusting while everywhere else on the island got more šŸ˜”

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
The snowplow hit the main roads once and barricaded the side roads. Saw like 3 people stuck and we almost got stuck trying to go into our own apartments.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I keep seeing snow slide off the slanted roof of the darth vader tower in downtown Seattle and then falling down like 25 stories.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Got about 7-8 in Auburn. Beautiful day for a walk. We were supposed to go and visit the in-laws today who live Snohomish. Saying "fuck that" for sure. Literally too many risks

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have been listening to this dude gun his engine for the last 30 minutes trying to get his car moving. Idiot.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm trapped in Tumwater atm. I stayed over at a close freind in my pandemic bubble last night to watch WandaVision, and now cant get back to Olympia. Glad I don't work until monday, and we have food and a Fred Meyer in walking distance.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
My area got more ice (sleet and freezing rain) than snow. None of my neighbors have made any attempt to shovel their sidewalks, so I'm just following their lead. I know that it's basically a thin layer of snow, freezing rain under that, sleet under that, and refrozen ice under that, so I feel like removal will only make it worse. Hopefully the most dangerous thing I'll have to do today is waddle out to the mailbox.

RunningMan

Oct 29, 2017
Had to work down in Fife this morning. Drive home on I5 through Tacoma was fun. Probably have a good 7 inches and still dumping.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Had to drive to work. 509 was barely touched. Sigh.

Oct 28, 2017
It just WILL NOT STOP in Tacoma. Tried to go for a walk around the block and couldn't even handle the mostly-covered sidewalks. Saw maybe two cars brave enough to try driving.

It's nuts. I don't think it's quite as bad as that insanity we got two years ago just yet but it will be soon.

Oct 27, 2017
Still snowing north of Seattle. I'm just staying inside.
Heard from my mom they're staying at a hotel as the power's out. They live outside Snohomish and a whole bunch of trees are down up that way. A neighbor chainsawed through two downed trees so people could get out.

Last edited:

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
6 inches in Old Issaquah (and still falling). Already exhausted from playing in the snow with the kids all day.

Samoset

Oct 30, 2017
Got about a foot of snow in Lewis county. Forecast says it shouldn't snow anymore thankfully. The power was also out for about two hours today.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
My wife and I shoveled the sidewalks this morning and then threw down a little ice melt over the pavement. Snow hasn't let up by the sidewalks are still bare. What a miracle.

Now if only more people would shovel.

Oct 27, 2017
We got no snow, only ice which has melted enough so that roads are generally fairly decent. I've been without power (and in turn, heat) for like 14 hours now and the power company is disorganized enough that they're not able to actually provide any outage updates.

fun stuff

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
EDIT: I'm dumb and read the precipitation chance instead of the temp. oops

Last edited: