• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
www.bbc.co.uk

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson out of intensive care but remains in hospital

Boris Johnson will continue to be closely monitored and is in "extremely good spirits", Downing Street says.

" Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care but remains in hospital, Downing Street says "

Good that he is getting but he is still a turd.

8NHzmSb.jpg

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Thank goodness all those mean comments on Resetera didn't transmit through the airwaves and do damage!

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
That's good news. Not a fan of the man, but the leader of a country dying could only lead to more instability. Also good for the baby, I suppose.

Last edited:

CannonBallBob

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User warned: Trolling, metacommentary
Can't wait to see many more people wishing death on him in this thread.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
We'll see how truthful the government has been over the next few days, I guess.

That's good news. Not a fan of the man, but the leader of a country dying could only lead to more instability.

Have you not paid attention to the last decade of Tory rule or something?

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Glad he's recovering, but he still sucks. I just wouldn't want the UK to have to go through the struggle and chaos of their PM dying in the middle of a crisis.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
"Its not enough that you devour us, you make us sing you praises as well"

All this pearl clutching, this is why we cannot have nice things.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now he's gonna tell everyone that you just have to tough it out, that illness can be fought through will, and that you're never too ill to work.
But hey, clap for him.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
When the bad people get better, the good people will start getting better and we can continue the fight.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad he's getting better despite being a massive cunt. Also on your head be it opening this thread again OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.