• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As we all know. Jack In The Box has the best drive through tacos. Part of that is they've always used trashy, melty, gooey American cheese and fry the whole taco with cheese and all. Today I got tacos and there is shredded, unmelted cheddar on top. It's an abomination I tell you. Please tell me this was a mistake and not the new norm at Jack In the Box. I need my shame tacos guys and this just won't cut it.

5aNO11B.jpg

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, I'm confused. Does Jack in the Box sell Taco Bell tacos? Do they also sell Whoppers and Pizza Hut pizza?!?

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say one out of every 100 visits to a fast food place ever has the cheese melted. That shit is so rare.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
I had a bad experience with one years back and haven't eaten there much. But I might have to get some tacos just to see how disgusting/good a deep fried taco is!
You have to be drunk or high. We aren't talking quality food, it just hits the spot when you are sufficiently altered. Might I suggest the Sriracha Burger Munchie Meal

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Aztechnology I have returned with news.

My son says that, as recently as when his shift ended two hours ago, they are currently still using American at his location.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a prep error. It's definitely still a slice of cheese that's melted in there.

OP
OP
Aztechnology

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aztechnology I have returned with news.

My son says that, as recently as when his shift ended two hours ago, they are currently still using American at his location.
Thank the stars, this is a relief. We'll have to keep tabs, I hope they had just run out or something. I'm not even sure what they serve at JITB with shredded cheddar though. A breakfast bowl or something?

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the pic again, wtf is up with you steering wheel? It's all greasy. You need to run some shampoo in your car.