• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why he can make threads when junior accounts are not allowed to make threads unless they reach an x amount of posts?
Full members, with accounts in good standing, who return or request new accounts for one reason or another (e.g. privacy concerns) can request their posting privileges again. This isn't something new.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018

8bc.gif

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
You need a really high IQ to understand this title. I'm not surprised to see so many confused posters. I won't be explaining it for you.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
User Banned (3 Days): Off-topic harassment and antagonizing.
Full members, with accounts in good standing, who return or request new accounts for one reason or another (e.g. privacy concerns) can request their posting privileges again. This isn't something new.
What about when said member helped people to get doxxed?

snapcracken

Oct 25, 2017
fantasymovieleague.com

fook anime | Mar 16 - 17

With Fantasy Movie League, you can compete against friends or a league of movie lovers to win movie tickets, swag, and more. Pick 8 movies each week to fill your virtual theater. As the box office climbs, so do you. It’s easy to play, hard to master, and all for free.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
fantasymovieleague.com

fook anime | Mar 16 - 17

With Fantasy Movie League, you can compete against friends or a league of movie lovers to win movie tickets, swag, and more. Pick 8 movies each week to fill your virtual theater. As the box office climbs, so do you. It’s easy to play, hard to master, and all for free.
I wonder how many times the answer can be posted before they get it.

This post is the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.