• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I know this is bait but it looks like nobody bit so far, so I will:

Living in a place where it's never too hot or too cold, with easy access to big cities, the beach, the desert or the mountains, with tremendous cultural diversity, as well as some of the best parks, schools and hospitals in the country is definitely awesome. I'm French and my wife is Japanese, we don't have family here, rents are high and I could move back to either country or anywhere else in the U.S. if I wanted, but I don't, because in my experience, California is the best place to live. I wish our weather was more like Hawaii's, and there's more impressive cultural landmarks in France and Japan, but it has a good balance of everything I want in my life and wanted when I was growing up watching The O.C. in my country. I would not be living in the U.S. if it weren't to live in California. It really is a great state.

I love Cali, but the smog and amount of people kill it for me. You can live in Phoenix for half the cost and be to San Diego in 5 hours.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
And here we go again Its never gonna end
We're all so sick of California Songs
Yeah, We know you love L.A.
There's nothing left to say
Please no more California Songs

And Fuck New York Too

03b4a7d78f5f7b2a1f770125d7422ea3.gif

Why the fuck do you care? And there is really not shit you can do about it. So you thought it's cool to post a bitch thread on era. Piss off, California love, MF!

Deleted member 75594

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 21, 2020

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Hotel California? Yes, please don't play it.

California Stars? You can take it away from my dead body

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Come here
Come here
Come here
You know you really oughtta
Come here
Come here
Come here
Move outta California

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
California is the end of the line and nothing good ever happens here. Plus In-N-Out is overrated. GTFO and save yourself!

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't stand LA. I went there 3 times for e3 and i had stupid shit happen to me every time. Wallet stollen, camera stollen, crazy maniac army vet driving across the street recklessly just so he could ask me where he could get an e3 badge, another crazy lunatic shadow boxing a stop sign and then looking for a fight with me. The place smells like piss everywhere i walked. Everytime i went, i had something crazy happen to me. I dunno why people feel it's the best place to live.... Unless it's a billionaire's mansion in the hills.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
I listen to comedy and video game podcasts, and if I don't hear about LA traffic or the BART train at least once a week, I start to get antsy.
Do people even use BART currently? I thought it was bleeding money during COVID.

All Best Coast songs.

Seeing people who live in California wearing California shirts is weird, like we get it you live here, so do we.
The bear flag is cool, I guess.

I love Cali, but the smog and amount of people kill it for me. You can live in Phoenix for half the cost and be to San Diego in 5 hours.
Ahahahahahah.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

no ą² _ą² 

Ok, no Cali as a whole. How about just San Francisco?

Song is completely a capsule of the time.

Yet, SF has always been a city for the privileged, with pockets of alternative communities here and there.

It really needs to be updated to say:

If you're going to San Francisco Better have $3,000 in your hands!

I can't stand LA. I went there 3 times for e3 and i had stupid shit happen to me every time. Wallet stollen, camera stollen, crazy maniac army vet driving across the street recklessly just so he could ask me where he could get an e3 badge, another crazy lunatic shadow boxing a stop sign and then looking for a fight with me. The place smells like piss everywhere i walked. Everytime i went, i had something crazy happen to me. I dunno why people feel it's the best place to live.... Unless it's a billionaire's mansion in the hills.
All according to keikaku, now get! :p

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
I want more Red Hot Chilli Peppers music OP, so this is a path that I cannot join you on.