• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
"No longer mere earthbeings and planetbeings are we, but bright children of the stars! And together we shall dance in and out of ten billion years, celebrating the gift of consciousness until the stars themselves grow cold and weary, and our thoughts turn again to the beginning."

Repost from the 1st page. Nobody want to take a swing?

I will give you a hint. This is an older PC game.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
"Oh, great... next thing I know you'll be putting that gun to the back of my head telling me about the rabbits."

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
This may be too easy for anyone who has played the game but it's from one of my favourite scenes in any game so...

"Spirit, take my hands, most faithful friend. For but a little longer I beseech: continue in thy service to my schemes. And when they are complete, I swear to thee-- we shall fly beyond this isle -- the corners of this world our mere prologue. I'll seek to make thy happiness so great that e'en the name of liberty's forgot. What sayest thou to my most hopeful wish?"

LiS Before the Storm I think.

An easy one, but somehow no one has posted it, so:

"Anya, it's a giant worm! They're sinking cities with a GIANT WORM!"

Gears 3 I think.

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this one's a bit too easy

"Stop? Stop? You want me to stop? You think I have the luxury to stop? You cut down my sister like an animal and you tell me to STOP!? No one STOPS!! It's way too late to STOP! No one... STOOOOOPS!!"
Such a good one. I miss the nights where I would spend HOURS watching Nier content. lol

OP
OP
ADee

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
"Don't give up skeleton!"
Dark Souls 2 was the first time I saw this quote, don't know if it's possible in Dark Souls. My favourite is "Try finger but hole"

"I can see what you see not.
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.""

Dec 3, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
"The death of a loved one. For those that remain, the wounds grow deeper and deeper... They that remain grow weaker and weaker, an agony incomparable, their hearts in bondage. Can you not see it? She has ceased to live, frozen in time. It is the same as if you had slain her with one of your arrows."

Oct 28, 2017
"Scout knife with a surprise. You a spetsnaz?

I think you deserve a little credit. No one's ever dodged that shot of mine. But no one gets lucky twice either!"

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
An easy one, but somehow no one has posted it, so:

"Anya, it's a giant worm! They're sinking cities with a GIANT WORM!"

Sinking city?
RE4.

Something you resd rather than something said but

"And when he gets to heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell
One more soldier reporting sir
I've served my time in hell"
I assume this is that divine comedy game, whats the title again?
"I used to be an adventurer like you. But then I took an arrow in the knee..."

Skyriimmmm!!

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Scout knife with a surprise. You a spetsnaz?

I think you deserve a little credit. No one's ever dodged that shot of mine. But no one gets lucky twice either!"

4460136-snake%20feat%20speed%20%284%29.gif

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
And a serious one:

"No longer mere earthbeings and planetbeings are we, but bright children of the stars! And together we shall dance in and out of ten billion years, celebrating the gift of consciousness until the stars themselves grow cold and weary, and our thoughts turn again to the beginning."

This has to be Alpha Centauri, but I can't remember if this is flavor text to describe the Ascent, or if it's faction-specific to Dierdre upon completion, as I basically play Zakhorov exclusively. Sad that no one got this sooner.

It's funny only because I wanted to pull something from AC.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
This has to be Alpha Centauri, but I can't remember if this is flavor text to describe the Ascent, or if it's faction-specific to Dierdre upon completion, as I basically play Zakhorov exclusively. Sad that no one got this sooner.

It's funny only because I wanted to pull something from AC.

It's Dierdre. But to be honest, I had to look it up too. Just knew I wanted to pick something from AC.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
"The monster never dies no matter how many times you kill it. It just sheds its skin and changes form. I feel the weight of the world pushing me down. I try to carry it nonetheless.... One last time.... Then I can rest"

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'll post this one again (again) to see if anyone can get it since no one has yet. It's a really tough one I will admit.

"Hey, I...I have a cowboy hat. I...I bought it in Texas, mother fucker!"

(Hint: It is from a Sci-Fi game released this generation)

I need the validation that someone else gets this. :(

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
"It'z az simple az zat. Zat iz who you are! C'est la realite! If you try and go against realite... Realite will surely crush you. Realite will kill you. And realite will continue to go on az if not'ing ever happened... From yesterday to today, and from today to tomorrow. Realite marchez on... Leaving your crushed body behind..."
Chrono Cross.

The idiosyncratic speech of nearly every character is kind of burned into my brain.

Mine:
"...suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge"

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Chrono Cross.

The idiosyncratic speech of nearly every character is kind of burned into my brain.

Mine:
"...suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge"
one of the Legacy of Kain games, i wanna say Soul Reaver 2?

As for mine, its a fairly obvious one but

"its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here"