• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
If anyone wants to sell a Vita (or Vita TV) they're not using, drop me a PM.

For a console that is "dead" there are hardly ever any systems up locally on CL.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Vita always brings people together. It's such a great little console that could.

From one Vita lover to another, you're one class act, Greg.

Edit - this thread reminds me I need to buy another backup charger. And get that adaptor thing too, that is too rad.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any USB charger that does at least 1A is fine.

I've barely ever used the charger that came with mine, in favour of multiple port chargers instead.

capnjazz

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Byrgenwerth
Absolutely no toxic comments or trolling in this thread that just so happens to be about the Vita. I know it's anecdotal evidence, but almost all Vita fans I've spoken to have been nice. I currently have the original OLED model and I'm actually considering trying to find a new(ish) OLED to keep around in case mine finally bites the dust.

Oh, I am. I'll get it out soon-ish.
You're the real MVP, more people need to give the Vita a shot. I'm a huge handheld fan and the Vita is absolutely amazing.

broflap

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I've been needing a wire too. So thankful for everyone who's posted where they got it. Was too lazy to search and hadn't touched my vita in forever lol

OP
OP
zMiiChy-

zMiiChy-

Dec 12, 2017
I love how the OP has not come back to the thread to see she is being given a free cable
I just realized this thread netted 52 replies!

I saw it fall of the front page and assumed no one would reply - I never received any notifications for replies in this thread for some reason :(

Thank you all for the posts, I ended up ordering a third party charger on Amazon, as was recommended here.
Hi. Greg Miller, Vita Guy here. I have an extra cable if you just want it for free. DM me the addy.
I'm really sorry I didn't see your reply, I sincerely appreciate the sentiment regardless :(

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized this thread netted 52 replies! I saw it fall of the front page and assumed no one would reply - I never received any notifications for replies in this thread for some reason :(

No worries - turned into an awesome thread and hopefully more people see it with the bump 😊

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely no toxic comments or trolling in this thread that just so happens to be about the Vita. I know it's anecdotal evidence, but almost all Vita fans I've spoken to have been nice. I currently have the original OLED model and I'm actually considering trying to find a new(ish) OLED to keep around in case mine finally bites the dust.

Yup, we're kinda on a pedestal of our own. Vita means life.

So when Greg isn't giving away free Vita stuff, can he go pester Sony to put some Vita games on sale please?

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Greg you're awesome.

Despite not being too into 90% of the exclusives on Vita (including Sony exclusives games that have Vita ports), I do really like the system, and do think more people should give it a chance if they can get one for cheap (or free).

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
The charger is the number 1 reason to upgrade to a Vita 2000 :D Start and Select buttons are reason number 2.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Greg being a boss.

As a side note I fully recommend this product: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B013SEYNXY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lets you use any standard micro USB phone charger. Been using it for a couple years now with no issues.

51XHZfoe58L._SL1000_.jpg
This is very good to know in the case my 1000 charger craps out.