• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I hit post before I finished. I saw this flag while out and about and it just boggles my mind. Yes, the title is a rhetorical request. I've seen this sort of thing a number of times since I saw this one for the first time. Good lord.

492d42db-6050-42ee-9cek8g.jpeg

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
I've seen one of those...not sure if the snake part was included.
It's a fucking oxymoron and they're too dumb to understand why.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, that's kinda cool. I mean they just mishmash-ed a bunch of shit together lmao
Now I'm thinking of other flags that could be pulled off better.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny because the american flag treaded on the confederate one.

It's like the people who have a blue lives matter flag and a don't tread on me flag. You can't have both bud

Oct 27, 2017
They got tired of being forced to buy two flags when they really just wanted to fly the Confederate one.

That added snek seems like an afterthought

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The snake is hissing towards the American side of the flag. It's just another way of saying they hate America.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh jesus christ, that's hideous. Get three flags FFS don't try to combine three into one. Or invent a design that doesn't look like this mess.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
One side means they're glorifying a state that existed entirely to abuse non-whites within their own borders. The other side means that they're an aggressive nationalist that wants to abuse outsiders when they're outside of the border.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
It's also funny because it's against decorum to alter the flag, but it's the "respect the flag" types that do this

Also burning the flag is the proper way to dispose of it, but it's also the best way to trigger the snowflakes

Also,

No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America,

When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height.

The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature

Theres so much "wrong" with picture, if you're someone who truly cares about the flag... lol

Last edited:

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
This is the result when people who don't know any history believe in a mythologized version of history.