• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
This is estimation but everything points to at least 500K copies sold.
Yeah.
steamspy.com

Titanfall 2 -

Steam Spy automatically gathers data from Steam user profiles, analyzes it and presents in simple, yet beautiful, manner. Steam Spy is designed to be helpful for indie developers, journalists, students and all parties interested in PC gaming and its current state of affairs.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Wow, that's pretty good if true. Hope it tells EA we want a sequel.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I have been going back to titanfall 2 and I get matched in seconds... Maybe even instantly. It's great.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Wow, at least 500k?? That's insane

I can see why they put their content on steam, feel free to try again with Mirrors edge EA

PlainOldJosh

Nov 4, 2017
091.gif

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Now greenlight Titanfall 3 and return to the glory of the first game :)

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
You all think they would make a third entry after comparing it to Apex Legend's bigger success?
I think the issue with titanfall has ALWAYS been the franchise being treated like shit by EA. Titanfall being an Xbox one exclusive and 2 launching so close to so many huge FPS games (including its own publisher) didn't help. If they release a titanfall 3 on battlefield's year off then it'd probably sell far better.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And I thought developers will decide which store people will use in the future. I wonder where I've read that statement.
Looks to me like a sizeable number of PC players are willing to ignore games, if they don't like the distribution platform though.

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This makes me very happy. Titanfall 2 was drowned out by bigger named, but sadly inferior, games at release. It's a crime that the best shooter of the generation sold so poorly.

Maybe the delayed Steam release along with good word of mouth for the last few years helped it do well on Steam.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
I own it in Origin, came back for a few games and it felt amazing. Incredible MP. Used to play MW2019 these days, but the switch to this was so good.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I mean 10€ was a good price. I almost bought it to give the sp another try. But decided against it because I just have too many games.

Pretty cool that it sold that much tho.