• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for the next OT Name

• Moves 100 times faster than |OT8|

Votes: 196 25.9%
  • PS5 on the Horizon

Votes: 90 11.9%
  • Any Given Tuesday

Votes: 174 23.0%
  • But for Sony, it was Tuesday.

Votes: 138 18.3%
  • The Summer of Jin

Votes: 17 2.2%
  • Ghost of PS5 Part II

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • We are going to reveal the full slate for |OT10| real SOON.

Votes: 107 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Whew, PlanetSmasher has just become the first user I ignored on Era

Bluepoint is an amazing and capable studio that is constantly overlooked and underrated. I can't wait for their game!

She has certainly pushed me close to that point. Her unending negativity and self centered arrogance certainly detracts from these threads. Saying that, they're a great contributor elsewhere in the forums.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
You need to tackle ape escape before you do anything!!

Uncharted 2-4 +LL
God of War (never played a single game in the series but plan to start with the newest one as I own it)
Life is Strange series
Days Gone

All games I own (exception of Days Gone) that I need to play but never have, then others have told me to play Ratchet and Crank which I've never played, need to try SotC one day, add the entire Assassins Creed series to the list and now add Ape Escape series to the list! The amount of games I've never played but need to just keep growing 😅

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Could you stop paint bluepoint as arrogant elitists? Its really rude and there seems no base for it. In all their interviews they convey their reverence of the orignal games they work on and they always tried their hardest to be as faithful as possible.

Its fine to be critical, its fine to disagree with their adjustments, its fine to disagree with their choices. But jfc, stop being so demeaning.

I actually agree with you that Sony should provide access to a classic version with functioning online, though.
My biggest FUCKING problem here. I know people at Bluepoint. Planetsmasher stop acting like you are a Supreme individual to those developers.

Bluepoint is an amazing and capable studio that is constantly overlooked and underrated. I can't wait for their game!
Same here! Era is a whole new world for me now.

Oct 25, 2017
Uncharted 2-4 +LL
God of War (never played a single game in the series but plan to start with the newest one as I own it)
Life is Strange series
Days Gone

All games I own (exception of Days Gone) that I need to play but never have, then others have told me to play Ratchet and Crank which I've never played, need to try SotC one day, add the entire Assassins Creed series to the list and now add Ape Escape series to the list! The amount of games I've never played but need to just keep growing 😅
Just skip those for now 😏

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Bluepoint should put an easy mode in for demon souls remake. That'd be fun.

giphy.gif

I agreee!

Not sure the the ERA servers would handle it

The random every so often thread where the OP asks the question of souls series having an easy mode goes the same way with half the thread saying yes and the other half grabbing their pitchforks. I can just imagine if it actually was implemented. I don't think I have enough popcorn on hand haha

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Serously though i really hope sony have something else other than demon souls for launch. All big sony titles generally have an easy mode(won't count bloodborne as technically that is a from software game) and can be enjoyed by people of all skill levels even on normal difficulty, and i feel like demon souls really excludes a large portion of the fanbase. Maybe they'll get away with it as most of the people who buy the ps5 at launch would be the enthusiasts anyway.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017

I have like 150+ people on ignore (not PlanetSmasher who makes many good posts). I'm surprised I even see any new posts on this forum lol.

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Uncharted 2-4 +LL
Life is Strange series
Days Gone

Don't forget The Last Guardian and Horizon and Ratchet is my Childhood but I don't like the PS4 One very much, still good Game tho.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Sony it isn't that hard to put Ape Escape Pumped and Primed on the PS Store

it doesn't even have online
Pumped and Primed is a Ubisoft-published game in America. Ape Escape 2 was also a Ubisoft game in America so the version on PSN in both America and Europe is the European Sony-published version with British voice acting. Not saying Ubisoft possibly having some rights to it necessarily makes it impossible to work things out but it might complicate things. I believe there isn't a Sony-published version of Pumped and Primed in English.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Can Sony even decide this? Won't it be up to the publishers?

They could make it a requirement if you want to launch on PS5. Doubt they would, though.

Serously though i really hope sony have something else other than demon souls for launch. All big sony titles generally have an easy mode(won't count bloodborne as technically that is a from software game) and can be enjoyed by people of all skill levels even on normal difficulty, and i feel like demon souls really excludes a large portion of the fanbase. Maybe they'll get away with it as most of the people who buy the ps5 at launch would be the enthusiasts anyway.

Sony will definetly have other stuff, they had more than enough time, lol. Depending on covid of course.

(not PlanetSmasher who makes many good posts)

I actually agree. Somewhat, lol.

Developed by Lost Boys Games.
Im too lazy to google, who're they?

Status
Not open for further replies.