• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for the next OT Name

• Moves 100 times faster than |OT8|

Votes: 196 25.9%
  • PS5 on the Horizon

Votes: 90 11.9%
  • Any Given Tuesday

Votes: 174 23.0%
  • But for Sony, it was Tuesday.

Votes: 138 18.3%
  • The Summer of Jin

Votes: 17 2.2%
  • Ghost of PS5 Part II

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • We are going to reveal the full slate for |OT10| real SOON.

Votes: 107 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Nice OT. I really hope at some point we get a Resistance Remaster Collection similar to the god of war one with all 3 main games and the portable ones on PS5, surprised it didn't happen this gen. I'd also like a reboot, the one thing I don't see happening is a direct sequel.

Oct 25, 2017
Great work on the OT once again. Good to see some PS5 info there too. :)

Regarding the OT title, wouldn't it be extra apt if Spider-Man 2 was revealed during this OT.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
I had pre-ordered the game as soon as they announced the original June date, but I never received the theme-- does that only become available when the game drops?

I never got the theme or avatar. Never got my avatar for TLOU pre-order either. Have no idea what's going on as usually I get the bonuses upon payment.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
CAN YOU DIG IT!
Thanks JuanLatino
ElegantCluelessLangur-size_restricted.gif

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Sony continues to support themes on PS5, especially dynamic ones. Some of them are gorgeous.
Agree. I didn't think I would ever use them. The PS3 changed my mind.

And this reminds me, I need to see if I still have that Happy Holidays clip for Gran Turismo on PS3.

Last edited:

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Next gen hype going to wild! Can't wait to see what Sony has in store. The games are going to look incredible.

The potential for Horizon 2 is off the charts, can't imagine the visuals...

darek-zabrocki-horizon-pitch-darek-zabrocki_7ufy.jpg

KAR-horizon-carja-procession-1.jpg
I can not wait for the sequel. I know people love the idea of being able to ride on flying mount, but I think I would prefer underwater sections. Imagine riding dolphins or fighting underwater behemoths like Blue Whales, megalodons, plesiosaurs or giant squids.

Jan 19, 2020
Bellingham
Next gen hype going to wild! Can't wait to see what Sony has in store. The games are going to look incredible.

The potential for Horizon 2 is off the charts, can't imagine the visuals...

darek-zabrocki-horizon-pitch-darek-zabrocki_7ufy.jpg

KAR-horizon-carja-procession-1.jpg
I'm excited for (hopefully) giant boss fights against unique machines like the ones we learned about in the Hunter's Lodge. It'd be a really fun sidequest to go fight these things in battles that require more planning, preparation and strategy than your typical fights.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent OT here. I guess this one will at least move as fast as the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.