• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Waht I don't understand, why has Sony not made a VR team with around 20 devs who are porting PS3 games to PSVR ?
Like Resistance, Motorstorm, Killzone etc...

Gearbox did that with Borderlands 2 and the VR port was done only by a few devs.

Borderlands 2 was already ported to PS4, and then it was ported to VR. The games you mentioned haven't been ported for PS4 so they would have to do that first. Probably don't want to invest that much on those games.

I guess they could port KZ Shadowfall to VR.

Oct 25, 2017
How do you know they have not got more psvr games in development i saw more at egx than has been announced.
Plus AAA vr games take time. PSVR is Playstations *diamond in the wrath* i know Firesprite are totally vr and they said there working on vr version of million seller ps4 game and other projects, its not going anywhere!
No one's saying they have no VR games in development. My point was the support has been lacking for a couple years now, and having one or two games in development is not going to change that suddenly.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
PSVR is a PS4 peripheral. You will get "support" until at least 2021 is my guess. That's 5 years. I say that's pretty good for a peripheral which will be kinda "last gen" later this year. You will still get your VR games from 3rd party/indies and a few more here and there from Sony. But that's about it. If I were Sony (and I'm sure that's what they are doing) I would concentrate on PS5 games and next-gen VR games for the PSVR2 in ~2 years.

I hope you are partially wrong.
I don't PSVR it's the kind peripheral where console generations should be counted.
Userbase is too small to make this move.
PSVR has to have its own gen.
In my opinion the best route for PSVR is :
- PS4/PS5 support until 2022
- PS5 getting enhanced editions in the meantime
- PSVR2 launch in 2022
- PSVR and PSVR2 support for PS5 only games for more 1/2 years
- PSVR2 enhanced editions in the meantime
- PSVR2 exclusives after that
If by any chances they can bring new controllers to PSVR this would be the best scenario.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Not everything should be about previous sales when you want to push a new medium.

And a team with around 20 devs could have given constant support of PS3 classics.
I believe Borderlands 2 VR was done by 5 devs...
the value of those IPs arent really strong enough to be worth it tbh, and we are seeing that in the kind of IPs that were used for PSVR so far:
batman, borderlands, star wars, resident evil, skyrim etc.

to sell VR you need the big IPs to do it, the IPs that you mention will probably not be system sellers.

however, it does seem like sony are working on making VR games off successful IPs, with the rumors of Horizon VR standalone in development in SIE London in collaboration with firesprite. Its just that sony values this IP over those PS3 IPs that had a moderate success and rather have it be their PSVR seller.

Oct 31, 2017
Its without a doubt that Sony will bring new controllers out for psvr2 and get all the new tech that goes with it! Plus wireless possibly!

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
No reason to rehash old IPs, if you can simply make new stuff which suits the medium/platform better. Let the devs make their own stuff if they have their own good/new ideas.

Good fanservice should always be a reason and ports of MS or Resistance would have been loved by many PSVR users like Wipeout VR.
And not every dev has big ideas, I am sure there are also some who are fine with porting.

Borderlands 2 was already ported to PS4, and then it was ported to VR. The games you mentioned haven't been ported for PS4 so they would have to do that first. Probably don't want to invest that much on those games.

I guess they could port KZ Shadowfall to VR.

That could be a reason but on the other side, it's also sad that Sony never made PS4 ports of these IP's...

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one's saying they have no VR games in development. My point was the support has been lacking for a couple years now, and having one or two games in development is not going to change that suddenly.
Couple of years? Nah. Slowing down since 2019, 1st-party-wise? Yes.
- PSVR2 launch in 2022
That's what I guess. PSVR2 launch in Q1 2022. The PSVR1 hardware suits the PS4 hardware. But for the PS5, we need a better headset with less cables and better controllers. So support PSVR1 until 2021 and then go all out (regarding VR resources) for PSVR2 in 2022. Hardware and controller-wise, PSVR1 will totally be "last-gen" later this year.
Good fanservice should always be a reason and ports of MS or Resistance would have been loved by many PSVR users like Wipeout VR.
That's why we got Wipeout Omega Collection, Until Dawn Rush of Blood/The Inpatient, Everybody's Golf VR, Super Stardust Ultra VR and stuff like the The Last Guardian VR demo ;)

Last edited:

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
I guess because Borderlands 2 sold over 13 million copies and is a huge IP, while Resistance, Motorstorm and Killzone sold okay-ish.

Guess it makes more sense to partner with indie devs to create some great VR games. Fresh new IPs. Dev studios like Firesprite, Camouflaj (Iron Man VR), Supermaassive Games (The Inpatient, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood), First Contact Entertainment (Firewall: Zero Hour) and Impulse Gear (Farpoint) etc. Something like that.
They already did Wipeout VR so i think some old games could be redone for VR.
But so late into this gen i don't expect me announcements. I also think some handed are being held by base ps4 at this point.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
the value of those IPs arent really strong enough to be worth it tbh, and we are seeing that in the kind of IPs that were used for PSVR so far:
batman, borderlands, star wars, resident evil, skyrim etc.

to sell VR you need the big IPs to do it, the IPs that you mention will probably not be system sellers.

however, it does seem like sony are working on making VR games off successful IPs, with the rumors of Horizon VR standalone in development in SIE London in collaboration with firesprite. Its just that sony values this IP over those PS3 IPs that had a moderate success and rather have it be their PSVR seller.

No system sellers but constant support of older AAA titles would have been amazing.
But like LifeBrandRobot said, none of my mentioned PS3 games got ported...

A team for PS4 ports which are also VR compatible like with Wipeout would have been the best.

That's why we got Wipeout Omega Collection, Until Dawn Rush of Blood/The Inpatient, Everybody's Golf VR, Super Stardust Ultra VR and stuff like the The Last Guardian VR demo ;)

Wipeout VR is probably my GOTG but some of the others.... hmm
UD was a good first VR experience.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
As a PSVR owner I feel like PSVR limitations are the following in this order :
- Power ( PS4 )
- Controllers ( Move )
- Tracking ( Headset + Moves )

With PS5 coming I think the first limitation would be over. Not only 1P titles could look much better ( while still having PS4 editions that looks like what they look now ) but also it would open the platform for more 3P support.
Controllers is where I don't know if they could improve in PSVR ( because of PSVR own hardware ) or if it would only be possible on PSVR2. If they manage to bring new controllers to PSVR that alone could bring more possibilities even to gen 1 hardware.
Tracking is something that will be solved only with PSVR2.
With that in mind I think that we still have space to make the experience with PSVR grow in the upcoming years.
I mean PS5 and a navigator controller would be enough to make PSVR games look and play better and I would love to see that.

hubertuss03

Banned
Oct 9, 2018
Totally forgot about that title but looks like there were no infos for a long time...

I like the design of the main char :)
personacentral.com

Atlus New Year’s Card 2020 Statement: Shin Megami Tensei V, Project Re Fantasy Under Active Development - Persona Central

In Atlus' New Year's card 2020 comment, the company reiterates that Shin Megami Tensei V and Project Re Fantasy are in active development.
Some infos about it from the end of previous year.
Hope it will be on PS4/PS5 :)

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Announce the State of Play next week Sony! You can keep the big event for later.
They can't/won't even do a State of Play deep-dive for Dreams... Unless a State of Play Dreams Deep-Dive shadow drop announcement that is...

I mean what's the harm?

Explaining what Dreams is & will be, the gameplay, tools, creations, Dreamverse, etc.

Better than no-news at all... : /

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They already did Wipeout VR so i think some old games could be redone for VR.
Well they (the dev) worked on the collection not too long ago. So adding a VR shortly after was easier.
But overall, I prefer new IPs.
UD was a good first VR experience.
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is still one of the best VR games for me. So much fun and easy to play. It's always the first game I let my friends play when I show them PSVR for the first time :)

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you are partially wrong.
I don't PSVR it's the kind peripheral where console generations should be counted.
Userbase is too small to make this move.
PSVR has to have its own gen.

In my opinion the best route for PSVR is :
- PS4/PS5 support until 2022
- PS5 getting enhanced editions in the meantime
- PSVR2 launch in 2022
- PSVR and PSVR2 support for PS5 only games for more 1/2 years
- PSVR2 enhanced editions in the meantime
- PSVR2 exclusives after that
If by any chances they can bring new controllers to PSVR this would be the best scenario.
Exactly. No reason to slow down because PS5 is coming.

I think they should be making smaller PSVR games like Astro Bot where development doesn't take longer than a couple years and doesn't require a huge team but still has that quality bar set to high. Basically they should go Nintendo with PSVR -> gameplay over story and graphics (meaning do not try to output games with realistic humans/environments and animations which take a lot of time to develop). People were very excited about Beat Saber even though it's a very simple game - that's what they should be doing with PSVR games at the moment imo.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
PSVR is a PS4 peripheral. You will get "support" until at least 2021 is my guess. That's 5 years. I say that's pretty good for a peripheral which will be kinda "last gen" later this year. You will still get your VR games from 3rd party/indies and a few more here and there from Sony. But that's about it. If I were Sony (and I'm sure that's what they are doing) I would concentrate on PS5 games and next-gen VR games for the PSVR2 in ~2 years.
Peripheral or not, VR is still its own platform. Why should consumers buy into a platform where the platform holder does 3 years of okay support and then barley supports it itself? Why should they buy PSVR 2 if there's the possibility that the same happens again?

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
Well they (the dev) worked on the collection not too long ago. So adding a VR shortly after was easier.
But overall, I prefer new IPs.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is still one of the best VR games for me. So much fun and easy to play. It's always the first game I let my friends play when I show them PSVR for the first time :)
New ip is ok, but old ip people are familiar with is better sometimes so attract interest . KZ2 in VR or Motorstorm could be really amazing especially if well done.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Peripheral or not, VR is still its own platform. Why should consumers buy into a platform where the platform holder does 3 years of okay support and then barley supports it itself? Why should they buy PSVR 2 if there's the possibility that the same happens again?
Because PSVR1 was a nice start. "First-gen tech". And it will be supported at least for 5 years. Not 3. I'd say that's pretty good. "New platform or not", it's still a peripheral with a 5+ million userbase. Games are coming. But don't expect PS4/5-like support.
New ip is ok, but old ip people are familiar with is better sometimes so attract interest . KZ2 in VR or Motorstorm could be really amazing especially if well done.
Familiar yes. But it's not like MS etc. were huge sellers like Uncharted. Like I said, the devs were working on The Omega Collection not too long ago. So adding a VR modus wasn't that difficult. KZ2 and Motorstorm tho? Guerrilla moved on long ago and the Motorstorm dev studio doesn't even exist anymore. Better to just pay indie/3rd party devs to do new 1st party stuff, new racing IPs, etc. And let's see if the rumor about the Horizon Zero Dawn based VR RPG is true, or not. Support is still there.
But yeah, it's time for a new PSVR2 with new controllers and a more powerful console (PS5).

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Because PSVR1 was a nice start. "First-gen tech". And it will be supported at least for 5 years. Not 3. I'd say that's pretty good. "New platform or not", it's still a peripheral with a 5+ million userbase. Games are coming. But don't expect PS4/5-like support.
Eh, what you suggested would be supporting it well for 3 years and then relying on 3rd parties, with the odd game from Sony.

Anyway, I just think it's not very smart to let a fledgling platform coast for a couple of years.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
personacentral.com

Atlus New Year’s Card 2020 Statement: Shin Megami Tensei V, Project Re Fantasy Under Active Development - Persona Central

In Atlus' New Year's card 2020 comment, the company reiterates that Shin Megami Tensei V and Project Re Fantasy are in active development.
Some infos about it from the end of previous year.
Hope it will be on PS4/PS5 :)

Yeah, hopefully for PS and not the evil red side ;)

It's perfect to demonstrate VR but imo not more than a well done VR demo...

Blood & Truth delivers much better imo :)

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Exactly. No reason to slow down because PS5 is coming.

I think they should be making smaller PSVR games like Astro Bot where development doesn't take longer than a couple years and doesn't require a huge team but still has that quality bar set to high. Basically they should go Nintendo with PSVR -> gameplay over story and graphics (meaning do not try to output games with realistic humans/environments and animations which take a lot of time to develop). People were very excited about Beat Saber even though it's a very simple game - that's what they should be doing with PSVR games at the moment imo.

My wild guess ( actually more like hope lol ) on this one : PSVR will be part of PS5 marketing and that's why things slowed down a bit.
I mean Mark Cerny already talked about it a bit in the Wired interview.
PSVR is a great selling point for PS5.
Once PS5 marketing starts to rollout I think we'll see a new wave of games incoming for PSVR and of course the PS5 edition of those, that will look much better than the PS4, will be the one shown to us.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, what you suggested would be supporting it well for 3 years and then relying on 3rd parties, with the odd game from Sony.
For their first VR headset, which released mid-gen, with kinda "old hardware", yeah. It was a nice start. Imo now it should be all about PSVR2. PS5 in Q4 2020, PSVR2 a year later. PSVR1 will still get 1st party support imo. That's for sure. But 5 years should be enough for the first-gen headset. But hey, let's see. Let them announce PS5 first :P I'm just ready for a new PSVR2 headset, because I've played a couple of VR games on PC, too. And man..... it's time for better/next-gen PSVR hardware and controllers.
? Nah, it's a full game. It's like saying Beat Saber was just a demo.The Last Guardian VR thingy was a demo. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is a normal game. And a pretty good one, too :)

btw. VR is one of the reasons why I want Sony to acquire Ready at Dawn. They're an AAA studio, with a lot of good SIE connections (especially to SSM) and they made one of the best VR games lately. They're like Insomniac Games. AAA team, VR team and two offices. Fitting acquisition for SIE.
Imo that's the way to go for SIE. Instead of having a VR-only studio, give (or acquire) some of your AAA studios an own VR team.
Makes much more sense.

Last edited:

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, hopefully for PS and not the evil red side ;)

Blood & Truth delivers much better imo :)

Wait what ?!
It's far from a demo.
It's a complete and great arcade shooter game.
And I really hope we got more of those.
Just like SuperHot it's the kind of experience that fits VR very well.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
? Nah, it's a full game. It's like saying Beat Saber was just a demo.The Last Guardian VR thingy was a demo. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is a normal game. And a pretty good one, too :)

btw. VR is one of the reasons why I want Sony to acquire Ready at Dawn. They're an AAA studio, with a lot of good SIE connections (especially to SSM) and they made one of the best VR games lately. They're like Insomniac Games. AAA team, VR team and two offices. Fitting acquisition for SIE.
Imo that's the way to go for SIE. Instead of having a VR-only studio, give (or acquire) some of your AAA studios an own VR team.
Makes much more sense.

Wait what ?!
It's far from a demo.
It's a complete and great arcade shooter game.
And I really hope we got more of those.
Just like SuperHot it's the kind of experience that fits VR very well.

Ok it's more than a demo, it was together with Driveclub VR my first VR experience at an event a few weeks before launch and I was so impressed that I bought PSVR day one.

But after over 100 hours with Borderlands 2 VR, I want more than rail shooters ;)

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok it's more than a demo, it was together with Driveclub VR my first VR experience at an event a few weeks before launch and I was so impressed that I bought PSVR day one.

But after over 100 hours with Borderlands 2 VR, I want more than rail shooters ;)
Different games/genres. Both should be done :) I love Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. Like I said: It's easy to play and you can just play a few rounds and stop. Let's see if that Horizon VR rumor is true. And man, I would pay Sanzaru for a VR RPG and a new Sly Cooper + acquire Ready at Dawn for their AAA and VR teams ^_^

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Different games/genres. Both should be done :) I love Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. Like I said: It's easy to play and you can just play a few rounds and stop. Let's see if that Horizon VR rumor is true. And man, I would pay Sanzaru for a VR RPG and a new Sly Cooper + acquire Ready at Dawn for their AAA and VR teams ^_^

Was hoping that Sega will make some VR versions of their rail shooters but nothing happened...

It's a cool genre in VR :)

Oct 25, 2017
the move had more actual first party support now that I think bout it
Ape escape
Socom
Resistance
Medievil
Lbp2
Heavy rain
Ps move heroes
Sorcery
Killzone
Infamous
Mag
Mlb

SayWord

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Im extremely happy with the PSVR output, feels like there are new games from various studios coming out every week.

Who cares if the games arent always from a Sony studio, the device has had great support since inception. Many people had this device pegged for failure, boy did Sony prove them wrong. ;)

Im ready for PSVR2 though, it better have more innovative controllers with analog sticks...

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If Sony wants VR to get much bigger then they should offer a VR option for all their first party titles, you can't really support 2 platforms well so make them one, I don't know how feasible that is though.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

If Sony wants VR to get much bigger then they should offer a VR option for all their first party titles, you can't really support 2 platforms well so make them one, I don't know how feasible that is though.
No, because that's not possible. You can't implement a VR mode for every game style. You can add an extra VR mode like Concrete Genie did. But for the main game? Nah. Doesn't fit every game.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Pls no more licensed games. Spidey is more than enough!

I miss people begging for jrpg's, those were the days.
I agree

even though Remedy and Dr Strange sounds enticing I feel doing that and it being a success (especially if Sony ever does acquire Remedy) would lead to a downhill spiral of all Sony WWS doing licensed games that have a outline on how far they could go in terms of creativity and innovation

it would be the most limited Sony era ever and the death of Ips

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I agree

even though Remedy and Dr Strange sounds enticing I feel doing that and it being a success (especially if Sony ever does acquire Remedy) would lead to a downhill spiral of all Sony WWS doing licensed games that have a outline on how far they could go in terms of creativity and innovation

it would be the most limited Sony era ever and the death of Ips
also to add to this Sony would become a licensed IP churning farm like how Activision was back in the day

sure the games maybe good but once you finally got your fave series getting a game and another game and another game it will just be us having all these super hero games flooding the market

over saturation and limitation in creative freedom

worst timeline

SayWord

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
also to add to this Sony would become a licensed IP churning farm like how Activision was back in the day

sure the games maybe good but once you finally got your fave series getting a game and another game and another game it will just be us having all these super hero games flooding the market

worst timeline
Wont be either or, have to be quite short sighted if you think all Sony would churn out is licensed games.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Wont be either or, have to be quite short sighted if you think all Sony would churn out is licensed games.
it sounded like people wanted Sony to go all out on said licensed games and have a majority of their Studios work on them

also if the money is there and then people expect more and more of these licensed games (people who are movie or comic goers that are now PS consumers because of such) they can't really go back

it is basically opening Pandora's Box

look how ND went with TLOU which is an awesome game and created new ND fans

but some of those new fans 100% wouldn't want ND to ever got back to a platformer or some other genre away from what made TLOU so great

SayWord

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
it sounded like people wanted Sony to go all out on said licensed games and have a majority of their Studios work on them

also if the money is there and then people expect more and more of these licensed games (people who are movie or comic goers that are now PS consumers because of such) they can't really go back
Lol sure it did. You got that from people dreaming about Remedy making a Doctor Strange game?

joe_zazen

Oct 25, 2017

Do they? I mean beside Iron Man.

The future of psvr is up in the air. If you unpack their Manchester closing PR, they closed it down for "operational effectiveness" and "efficiency".

Operational effectiveness is about what work is done, efficiency is about how work is done. By using these two phrases, SIE is telling business types that Manchester was making the wrong type of content and doing it badly—so badly, the investment in the studio could not be salvaged.

So, was it the type of vr game they were working on that is the issue or just the fact that vr content as a whole that is the wrong content? I am guessing it is vr in general.

Looking at the vr hardware/ecosystem market right now, the only real game dev investment is coming from Steam and Facebook, and in Facebook's case, they are dumping 500 millions USD into game creation alone. They are investing in it for reasons other than short/medium returns, eg pushing hardware. This says that there is no money in big budget vr games in and of themselves; because if there was, other pubs like ubi and ea would be making games with their own money.

Sony is competing against a companythat does not answer to shareholders in Steam, and the infinite money of Facebook. If you were ceo of Sony or SIE, where would you invest? VR software and hardware? Or traditional console gaming, cloud gaming, or something else entirely like image sensors?

At best, VR is going to take a long long time and many billions to become mainstream. They only companies that would be able to embark on that quest are privately held ones like Steam, or a super rich public company headed by a domineering person able to tell stockholders to piss off—like Bezos or Zuckerburg.

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017

worst timeline

Depends how it will be executed. Remedy is good studio, but their last big hit is from 20 years ago. Giving them exposure with a Marvel IP and recognition from a wider audience.

How many teams are in Remedy, Control and that singleplayer for that "online shooter"?

If Sony can elevate the developers with the contract work on Marvel IP and grow the studio working on it to have another preproduction team with a possible new IP in the works would be a great outcome.

Just look at Insomniac, probably one of the most effecient multi studio/ team and we have already got Spider-Man, a highly rumored Ratchet&Clank, and probably a VR game pitch.

Oct 25, 2017
I just want what is best for Remedy. If that were to involve a Marvel collab with Sony, so be it.

I don't see how we go from that to all of Sony's studios suddenly working on licensed IP lol.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh god. Spiderman is more than enough. I have no interest in any marvel ip. DC on the other hand..

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's just fun speculation, no one is really calling for Sony to undertake a Playstation Marvel Game Universe with all of it's studios.
lol I hope so
just imagine one success leads to more Marvel fan demands which leads to more Marvel games, which leads to Sony not being able to keep up with just two studios, which then leads to more studios making more Marvel games to meet said demands... a viscous cycle that spirals out of control
:O

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
According to most comic heads and comic forums the top 10 most recognizable Super Heroes are

1. Batman
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Iron Man
  4. Superman
  5. Wolverine
  6. Captain America
  7. Hulk
  8. Thor
  9. The Flash
  10. Green Lantern
Due to the ip itself Superman, Thor, Hulk, and Green Lantern (for me)ndon't work as videos games. I didn't think Iron Man worked as a concept until I played Anthem. And although that games is heavily flawed it showed the concept was viable.

If the relationship between Sony and Disney is still strong as we think the next exclusive will be Wolverine, The Flash, Captain America or Iron Man.

I want the next game to be Wolverine. But I suspect it'll be Iron Man given that Sony already has the Iron Man license. What I can't work out is who will develop the game...

Iron Man has somehwere between 60-70 suits. The upgrade mechanics alone would be the most intricate gaming has seen if they give it the time and attention it deserves.

ba4779478eb8768f4e64de0f4e53c85a

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
According to most comic heads and comic forums the top 10 most recognizable Super Heroes are

1. Batman
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Iron Man
  4. Superman
  5. Wolverine
  6. Captain America
  7. Hulk
  8. Thor
  9. The Flash
  10. Green Lantern
Due to the ip itself Superman, Thor, Hulk, and Green Lantern (for me)ndon't work as videos games. I didn't think Iron Man worked as a concept until I played Anthem. And although that games is heavily flawed it showed the concept was viable.

If the relationship between Sony and Disney is still strong as we think the next exclusive will be Wolverine, The Flash, Captain America or Iron Man.

I want the next game to be Wolverine. But I suspect it'll be Iron Man given that Sony already has the Iron Man license. What I can't work out is who will develop the game...

Iron Man has somehwere between 60-70 suits. The upgrade mechanics alone would be the most intricate gaming has seen if they give it the time and attention it deserves.

ba4779478eb8768f4e64de0f4e53c85a
Have to disagree with Hulk.

Ultimate Destruction was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.