• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Well, would you look at that 👀

I'm sure Insomniac knows where to go with Ratchet and Clank. The circumstances this gen just held the IP back. With no movie and Sony's full backing, I would expect a new Ratchet and Clank to be glorious.

Speaking of re-imaginings, it would be cool to get some retro, remake, remaster focus. Maybe in a sale or something.

Aug 26, 2019
200.gif

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I finally finished the new version. I changed the name/address too.

PSX | Home

PlayStation Exclusives in 2020 and Beyond!

I plan to make specific pages for each game, but only later on when I have more time.

Last edited:

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Remember that new position we saw pop up a while back? The one for the person who has going to be responsible for seeking out better relationships with devs and possibly acquisitions... I wonder if it has been filled out.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, he's just saying he has nothing to share and it's weekend so nothing will be announced during it. Any implication of a deeper meaning is in our impatient heads.

Tuesday next week it is!

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Its obviously bad news. But I know what it is

The zenimax rumour is true. Well kind of. It's the other way around. Zenimax is buying playstation. And they will announce it next week

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
If either TLOU2 or GoT would get another delay, for F Sake, just make it a cross gen launch with the PS5 launch.

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
That's pretty cut and dry. I wish I had good news, but I don't. You're going to hear something bad over the course of the weekend.
Yeah there is no way to realistically interpret that statement in a positive light. Frankly, i'm just holding out for Dreams to pull though with those reviews, because it has been a rouuuughh time.

Jan 4, 2018
It's late Friday night, no one is going to officially announce any news at this point in the week. It would have to be a leak of some kind, and I don't see why Umbasa would know about and deliberately tease that type of thing if it was going to happen.

Pretty sure it's just a friendly "There's no news, go do something else for a while."

Status
Not open for further replies.