• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, definitely Vita, even the button, they're kind of see through
DS5 Mockup:
49480451806_dc292a2951_c.jpg

DS4:
49480685087_2c89eec775_z.jpg

Vita:
49480466791_88e291b4d6_z.jpg

The only thing it has in common with the Vita dpad is the shininess, which is not why people love the Vita dpad.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking late May/early June could be a good time for a blow out meeting, so that they can take advantage of the early E3 hype/thrist. Obviously I think retailers will get to see it in Feb so I'm thinking we'll get a first look/info dump in Feb.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Just do one event. The biggest ever. Invite Press. Reveal everything. Reveal tech demo, console, controller, price, launch games, few teaser for 2021 and beyond. That's it.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They won't wait that long.
Yeah I'm sure they won't, but it would be kinda funny if they did. In all honesty, it doesn't make a difference to me if they choose to reveal it this week or in May since we're still so far away from launch anyway. It gives them more time to get everything right. I doubt they'll reveal final specs before Microsoft does, but we'll see.

Yep, AAA. There is also this -

It seems like it will be out of the ordinary relative to the AAA space.

Intriguing concepts huh? Maybe some mind-bending (whatever that means) science fantasy shooter? I can't imagine Housemarque making a AAA game that doesn't involve tons of shooting. Whatever it is, I've loved every Housemarque game I've played, so I'm hyped to see it in action.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
The thirst is real. The Internet is going to explode once they announce the announcement event, let alone unveil the actual console.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017

I don't understand this. I clicked on that link in the tweet, and it has no link to the Twitch channel. I click on the official Sony Foundation Australia website details, and it has no link to the Twitch channel. I have literally no idea where to watch this stream. It's supposed to be happening from Feb 1-23, so it should be live.

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
The Last of Us Part II is Naughty Dog's First Game to Feature Nudity and Sexual Content
ESRB has awarded the upcoming title an M/17+ Rating

The Last of Us has "Sexual Themes"

The gulf between 'Sexual Themes' and 'Sexual Content' might seem minuscule, but there is a definite difference between the two:

Sexual Themes – References to sex or sexuality.
Sexual Content – Non-explicit depictions of sexual behavior, possibly including partial nudity.

Screenshot-2020-02-03-The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-29-Maggio-2020.png

Going to be a shitshow if this turns out to only be because they're lesbian women who kiss.

Ananke

Alt Account
Banned
Jan 19, 2020

This looks great. The only thing that I'm unsure of are the "paddles". I think that I'd prefer them as buttons rather than an additional set of triggers. However, if the DS5 even looked close to this, I would be hugely impressed and couldn't imagine the console's design. Great work to whomever did this mock-up. Thanks for sharing.

Sharpeye

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
So, you guys think we'll get some more Last of Us info this Valentine's day. I imagine that would have been when the original launch trailer would have released.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
For sure. Anyone can please pm me what happened as I don't want to derail? I know it involves off site stuff but I can't even imagine what could have gotten Angie in trouble here as she is generally so level headed and calm.

3 weeks too.

Back on topic, what do you feel like Acrid?

Team Feb?

tenor.gif
I plead the febth.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Will make my own PS Meeting with Dreams.

20tf, 8K/120 fps, Sci Fi horror game from ND, BB2, GT7, GoW 2, Resistance 4, comeback of Evolution with a new Motorstorm, a new Wipeout from Firesprite, revival of Psygnosis etc...

And all games with PSVR2 support.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
This is exceptionally well made, this guy needs to be in the industry

I doubt that the creator is not already employed somewhere in the movie or games industry, but that's still one hell of a vid to add to portfolio.

If DS5 is even somewhat close to this in additional features Sony will have done a good job, too. DS4 is the controller that fits most comfortably into my hands and paddles seem to be lock, too, so I'm optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.