• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Yeah, if it is not announced this week, I think the GDC would be the most likely event for the reveal. But I wouldn't doubt if they wait even more than that.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I wake up every morning or every time I check Era the first thing I do hoping they'll be some news or date :(

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Sony be like
7E9vJdi.gif

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
The cover in the back with the enemies suited better than current 'placeholder' art with her face zoomed in.

EPSss9lUcAsKn_n.jpg:large

Albeit might have to look the full version first though.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
GDC March - Tech dive with Mark Cerny
PSM August - PS5 Blow Up focused on line up, BC, PS+ and PS Now
PSX December - PS5 Year 1/ Year 2 reveals, PSVR announcements

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Shinobi revealed his identity long time ago, and now he works at Wushu studios which are composed of Ex-PS devs and are likely working on a game with PS. He can't reveal anything since it'd be basically asking for a lawsuit from Sony.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
So journos/devs companies have signed a strict NDA with Sony or what?

if So, Jason is being weird with his tweets to maybe throw people off. or no one hasn't received anything yet. Invites won't go out till Friday or at least be received by then. ANd also I think they are going to have a show later in the month closer to Feb.20.

A media post announcing the PS5 reveal event is going to shatter records aint it?

Yup.

Microsoft will tweet out a legit console teardown, and it will get drowned out by just an announcement for an announcement on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.